Are we supposed to not be able to anything when moving banners

merrua.7385

We are not supposed to use banner at all, well I mean how to put this... their idea is kind of correct but the execution is wrong.

The idea is making banner useless so we don't have to use banner anymore, however they forget to buff/redesign the other utility so it's worth taking and not boring.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DKRathalos.9625 said:

We are not supposed to use banner at all, well I mean how to put this... their idea is kind of correct but the execution is wrong.

The idea is making banner useless so we don't have to use banner anymore, however they forget to buff/redesign the other utility so it's worth taking and not boring.

The funny thing is, warriors never willfully used banners in the first place! In pve, warriors only use banners because of party utility despite the ugly up pick and drop mechanics. In pvp/wvw, warriors never used them AT ALL lmao!

Yes, warriors are TRULY going to sit there and pick up each of the three banners from capture point to capture point, zerg to zerg. It's ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

42 minutes ago, oscuro.9720 said:

Not NOTHING. If you strafe back and forth, it looks like you are waving your banner for the role plays. 

Now just reduce the bosses hp so we can afford to have 5 warriors in the raid who can do this in a line to RP cheerleader, great for other players morale! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, merrua.7385 said:

When I pick up the banner, all my attack skills are gone.

Is it supposed to do that?

I know banners are out, but I liked having the rez one in open world. 

sigh...unfortunately, OP. Yes, it's supposed to that. This is a reason why warriors are basically rioting these days. The lack of banner skills is apparently the intent lmao!

• Like 1