Killing Mordremoth does not charge Uncharged Fragment of Prsimatic Plant.

10 minutes ago, Progbassdude.7816 said:

Happened to me once, I was in reaper shroud. Did it again with no shroud and it worked. 

So I think you really need to actually be "using" the weapon, not just having it equipped.

I figured this was the case, so I made sure to end the event using my Gen 3 Legendary Longbow. Still didn't work.

Edited by Eurantien.4632
  • Like 1

Did it 3 times as a Ranger. Using only that weapon. Not reskinned, not on a mount, not gliding, made sure i hit him. Had the item in my inventory each time.   No Luck. I contacted support and got told to just send a bug report and they can not and will not do anything to help on this issue since its achievement related. 

I'm really getting tired of wasting my time on this event... it wouldn't be so bad if it was actually popular to run... instead you have to wait every 2-3 attempts to get a semi full group to do it. (NA Region)

4 minutes ago, Wolfey.3407 said:

Did it 3 times as a Ranger. Using only that weapon. Not reskinned, not on a mount, not gliding, made sure i hit him. Had the item in my inventory each time.   No Luck. I contacted support and got told to just send a bug report and they can not and will not do anything to help on this issue since its achievement related. 

I'm really getting tired of wasting my time on this event... it wouldn't be so bad if it was actually popular to run... instead you have to wait every 2-3 attempts to get a semi full group to do it. (NA Region)

I was also on ranger, maybe its a ranger problem?

1 minute ago, Eurantien.4632 said:

Seems the trick is to make sure you have the weapon in the first slot

and it can't be a Gen 3 that has already been transformed to a Mordremoth skin then transformed back into an Aurene skin.

4th try, this pretty much did it for me. Mine wasn't skinned, but putting it slot 1 (even though it was equipped in my hands) made the difference.  

Ive done it 4 times on my Ele ( gen3 scepter , no skins, no mounts, did damage, didnt die, good event participation, empty bags )
Then did it 2 times on my thief 
had uncharged thingy in my bags at all times
idk man i feel like such an idiot trying and trying again hoping that i get it, very unfun

17 hours ago, Wolfey.3407 said:

Didnt had failure for octavine, for idk... months now, its probably most popular and most populated meta after the SW one. 

They should really merge servers imo, lot of people would play at nights in europe if servers be more alive, would solve both region problems with map population. 

Btw:

I feared that other legenderies bug my runs, so i took them off, and even made sure scale thing is not in invisible/unsortable bag, knowing the obscure bugs in this game, i would not be suprised if placing in wrong bag would be an run breaking issue. 

On 7/4/2022 at 8:28 AM, Ugma.8104 said:

They should really merge servers imo, lot of people would play at nights in europe if servers be more alive, would solve both region problems with map population. 

This was a thing in Guild Wars 1, but in their desire for the almighty dollar they segregated the regions behind a pay wall. 

In Guild Wars 1, you use to click a drop down menu, chose the region and BOOM done. No logging out, nothing. You were just sent to that regions version of the map you were on. 

you can see how simple and better it was if you never played it via: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/District

Edited by Wolfey.3407