Living world season 2 > The dragons reach part 1 > Rallying call -- Bug where all models are stacked ontop of each other [Merged]

Hi.

I've been playing the living story seasons through in order and hit a very very annoying bug in the very first part of "The dragons reach, part 1".

All intereactable models are stacked on top of each other making it very had to select the correct character to talk to.

Screenshot of the issue: https://imgur.com/C9NcbsH

Edited by Botagar.9624
  • Like 1

Rallying Call, the first instance in Episode 3, has all the NPCs stacked on top of one another.  With the exception of Teacher and the 4 Saplings.  I've managed to progress so far through it, very carefully, by targeting each NPC manually and speaking with them to progress.  Warden Lochin, who is scripted to walk you to The Avatar of the Tree will walk you to where she should be standing after you speak to Rox, Braham, and Kasmeer Meade (if you can manage that much).

Then you have to figure out how to target The Avatar of the Tree and talk to her while it's still stacked up with everyone in the middle.  And again for the "private talk".  Then, to "Regroup with your companions." you have to run over to where The Avatar would ordinarily stand and then run back.  Then you have to somehow figure out how to speak to Kasmeer again.  Good luck, she's the hardest since she's pretty much fully engulfed in the big fatties of Braham, Rox, and The Avatar's wide petals.  And then again speak to Kasmeer.

Congratulations, the story instance should now complete.

• Confused 1

Hi! I am played through the Living World Season 2 for the first time, and have encountered a  bug I can't seem to progress through. I am on the Dragon's Reach Part 1, the very first request where we are supposed to speak to the Pale Tree, however whenever I enter the Chamber I get stuck. The characters are all grouped together in the center, and I cannot speak to them or interact with anything. I have entered and exited multiple times, and also tried quitting the Story. I don't know how to post a picture

7 minutes ago, Mycellanious.1584 said:

Hi! I am played through the Living World Season 2 for the first time, and have encountered a  bug I can't seem to progress through. I am on the Dragon's Reach Part 1, the very first request where we are supposed to speak to the Pale Tree, however whenever I enter the Chamber I get stuck. The characters are all grouped together in the center, and I cannot speak to them or interact with anything. I have entered and exited multiple times, and also tried quitting the Story. I don't know how to post a picture

You can use the Control Option 'Next Ally' to cycle through the group, whilst awaiting a bug fix.  Then you can proceed with the story.  https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Options#Control_Options

• Forum Moderator.3074 changed the title to Living world season 2 > The dragons reach part 1 > Rallying call -- Bug where all models are stacked ontop of each other [Merged]