Can someone explain me this video please?

Choyacute.8591

1 minute ago, gooddrakkarboi.4870 said:

They just have no idea how to balance their game because they lack knowledge cause they don't play the game (well or often) enough.

Oh, and maybe they know where they want to be with their balancing approach - if they even have one - but they have absolutely no idea how to get there... 

And the best thing about all this balance bullshite? We have proof that everything I just said is true... 

(I guess there will be another ban for me incoming for just stating the truth and violating no rules at all but whatever...)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Choyacute.8591 said:

I don't know, to me, it shows how well the balance is done.

But nerfing warrior and herald is a must! And buffing harbinger!

Buffing the new classes and nerfing the old. Twas always going to happen. Expac is Buy2Win. Again.

• Like 1

Yes, here is summary: 

Support warrior give ~10 seconds of quickness on a 45 second cool down. 

Support herald give ~15 (?) seconds of quickness on a 25-35 second cool down. 

Viper dps harbinger give¬†‚ąě seconds of quickness on a 0 second cool down.¬†

• Thanks 1

This video basically makes fun of the pitiful quickness uptime Herald and Warrior have despite investing heavily in boon duration and using all their utility abilities.

Meanwhile, Harmbinger outperforms both of them in support and damage, with virtually no investment into support.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 3

A-net attempted to make more classes to be able to do support roles. Their iteration on support warrior gives like a 20% uptime on quickness. Their iteration on herald gives close to double that.
Meanwhile a dumb faceroll like DPS Harbringer can provide a 100% quickness uptime for the party with NO INVESTMENT whatsoever.

When a support is worse at supporting than a DPS, you can just safely uni... KKKKRKKK.. I mean this game is awesome, keep up the good work devs. Happy smiles and friendship for everyone!

Edited by Bazsi.2734
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Self censorship is happening. This is so sad. I understand because I did see so many posts disappeared, and I totally get the jokes. I just still feel sad that we would make these jokes and they’re indeed funny given what happened.

Diversity and inclusion for the win, right?

• Like 2

On 7/4/2022 at 2:42 PM, godfat.2604 said:

Self censorship is happening. This is so sad. I understand because I did see so many posts disappeared, and I totally get the jokes. I just still feel sad that we would make these jokes and they’re indeed funny given what happened.

Diversity and inclusion for the win, right?

Don’t confuse diversity and inclusion with censorship. They are two completely different topics.

• Confused 1

On 7/3/2022 at 10:12 PM, Choyacute.8591 said:

I don't know, to me, it shows how well the balance is done.

But nerfing warrior and herald is a must! And buffing harbinger!

Yes I absolutely agree, I wish they could just buff my axe FB a bit more, maybe like another boon with my fury? Let's do retaliation too! I also think that elementalist needs a nerf, because it's a more difficult class it doesn't mean it can do more, it should be nerfed, so happy anet knows this and buffed mech!

Warrior banner changes are amazing, you only need 2 friends to help you pick it up and move it, but it's OP AF!!! 

• Thanks 1