a very special moment of guild wars for me. A private music concert shown for all.

this is just a magical moment i so happen to come across in guild war. in all of my 9 years, this is probably the most magical and so far favorite moment i have ever witnessed and it felt so special just watching. I believe they call them selves "Lunar Melodies"? I'll change that if I'm corrected.

Edited by Eddbopkins.2630
  • Like 12

• Eddbopkins.2630 changed the title to a very special moment of guild wars for me

For a while there was a musicians' guild that would do concerts in Divinity's Reach. Sometimes their music was so magical that I would stop whatever I was doing just to sit and listen. Once, they played Rains of Castamere and it was hauntingly beautiful. It's been some time since I've seen them doing a concert though.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Chichimec.9364 said:

For a while there was a musicians' guild that would do concerts in Divinity's Reach. Sometimes their music was so magical that I would stop whatever I was doing just to sit and listen. Once, they played Rains of Castamere and it was hauntingly beautiful. It's been some time since I've seen them doing a concert though.

The guild was [Cmaj] I believe 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Farohna.6247 said:

Thanks for sharing OP, that's lovely! I love when you come across a concert or even the random bard.  Adds a creative richness and life to the game.

I couldn't keep this to my self. This is part 2 of the entire thing. Maybe I'll post the 1st half, which is even better then this one.

Edited by Eddbopkins.2630
  • Like 2

• Eddbopkins.2630 changed the title to a very special moment of guild wars for me. A private music concert shown for all.