[Suggestion] Remove claim dialog if nothing claimed

Jey.2349

The alert dialog asking "Are you sure you want to claim <objective>?" is not useful if nothing else has been claimed yet by my guild. Suggestions:

1. Remove this dialog, or
2. Automatically claim the objective

Why?

• Not necessary and requires two clicks every time I want to claim something.
  • It only makes sense when something has been claimed by my guild. Then I actually want to have this dialog that reminds me of it. If the dialog appears every time, I'm much more used to always click "Yes", which also increases the chances to mistakenly unclaim an important objective.
Edited by Jey.2349
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Automatic mean any guild with claim can take over a fully upgraded, without even wanting it, with the possible issue of not being able to unclaim.

This would be great for SM and garri...

Good point, thanks!

On 7/6/2022 at 1:25 PM, Jey.2349 said:

The alert dialog asking "Are you sure you want to claim <objective>?" is not useful if nothing else has been claimed yet by my guild. Suggestions:

1. Remove this dialog, or
2. Automatically claim the objective

Why?

• Not necessary and requires two clicks every time I want to claim something.
  • It only makes sense when something has been claimed by my guild. Then I actually want to have this dialog that reminds me of it. If the dialog appears every time, I'm much more used to always click "Yes", which also increases the chances to mistakenly unclaim an important objective.

This would be a nice QoL change, but with the gigantic problems WvW faces, what's the point tweaking the frills?