Tips for condi alac specter?

Valisha.8650

Don't bother equipping a pistol, it's a liability when you are still learning. Accidently using Measured Shot instead of Twilight Combo because you forgot to switch will be really costly. You might also find it more useful to have dagger there in the other equip slot to give yourself 3 more ini for an extra twilight combo.

Try and learn when a boss will move it will help you keep up with alac uptime, hold off just before the boss moves.

If you don't know anything about playing a dps-support in general, players never stand where you want them to, make sure to pay attention to where you are in relation to them before dropping a well. Your best pairing is a healbrand, if you have another quickness healer be aware you will probably get knocked out of casting wells without stability. Getting knocked out more than once might lead to losing alac uptime. If you hear feel my wrath go off you can remind the healbrand it doesn't need to provide fury. If you are paired with Harb neither of you are healing and you might be in for a bad time. 

Don't enter shroud with full initiative if you can help it. It counts a weapon swap.

Don't sweat it too much if you accidently ally target just correct it as soon as possible.

• Like 3

On 7/10/2022 at 6:30 AM, Vidit.7108 said:

Don't bother equipping a pistol, it's a liability when you are still learning. Accidently using Measured Shot instead of Twilight Combo because you forgot to switch will be really costly. You might also find it more useful to have dagger there in the other equip slot to give yourself 3 more ini for an extra twilight combo.

Try and learn when a boss will move it will help you keep up with alac uptime, hold off just before the boss moves.

If you don't know anything about playing a dps-support in general, players never stand where you want them to, make sure to pay attention to where you are in relation to them before dropping a well. Your best pairing is a healbrand, if you have another quickness healer be aware you will probably get knocked out of casting wells without stability. Getting knocked out more than once might lead to losing alac uptime. If you hear feel my wrath go off you can remind the healbrand it doesn't need to provide fury. If you are paired with Harb neither of you are healing and you might be in for a bad time. 

Don't enter shroud with full initiative if you can help it. It counts a weapon swap.

Don't sweat it too much if you accidently ally target just correct it as soon as possible.

Is there any way to entirely disable ally targeting?

I personally like to run with a lot less boon duration. Just enough to have 40-50% boon duration with food buffs, that's enough for me to comfortably maintain alac. I also take tormenting runes with skale venom because is torment usually going to be the biggest source of your damage.

44 minutes ago, Valisha.8650 said:

Perfect design, nothing to complain about.

They expected people who like necro to single target heal in PvP with it and to hell with everyone else.

But hey, they did give you a special camera mode that only lets you target allies and allied npcs, including minions and minis. 

• 3 weeks later...