Turn drain in center of arena into small fishing pond

Yerlock.4678

There’s no fishing in pvp lobby, and anet is missing an entire niche community who never leaves HoTM who could be fishing. Thought I his would be obvious but just an idea.

The center drain of the arena seems ideal to me, with the collums being good places to have fishers above the ffa pit. If not not then just put a pond somewhere lol

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, gmmg.9210 said:

There’s no fishing in pvp lobby, and anet is missing an entire niche community who never leaves HoTM who could be fishing. Thought I his would be obvious but just an idea.

The center drain of the arena seems ideal to me, with the collums being good places to have fishers above the ffa pit. If not not then just put a pond somewhere lol

😕

I'm sure you can fish there if you're creative. All the sky and space maps (including Mistlock Sanctuary), are actually just sitting on water that is hidden and covered by a kill zone or similar layer.

I watched someone fish Tangled Weeds out of space in Mistlock with careful positioning.

(This is also why you can't get fishing ponds, because the entire map only has one water layer and its not possible to add water on sky or space maps. That's why EoTM has no water, too.)

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508

38 minutes ago, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

I'm sure you can fish there if you're creative. All the sky and space maps (including Mistlock Sanctuary), are actually just sitting on water that is hidden and covered by a kill zone or similar layer.

I watched someone fish Tangled Weeds out of space in Mistlock with careful positioning.

(This is also why you can't get fishing ponds, because the entire map only has one water layer and its not possible to add water on sky or space maps. That's why EoTM has no water, too.)

I mean it would just be a tub where the drain is right, so not exactly clipping into the floor geometry or anything. Make it shallow to be on the safe side?