So why is the bunker Vindicator back?

Hotride.2187

47 minutes ago, Tharan.9085 said:

Vindicator is absolutely broken and whoever says otherwise is delusional

You should have seen @Buran.3796posts on beta vindicator, sayin its hilariously weak, oneshots from gs5 are bad, vindi will never see any play in any AT and continuously whine how its terrible and he doesnt play cuz its unplayble 🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

lol ele is busted right now, lets be real. an invincibily, a stun stack of 3 skills, then a CD wait skill, then loop it back. almost unkillable. You talk about revenant being able to bunker. lets look at the real culprits. On top of that not to mention the fear stack reaper bomb. Like there is so much worse than vindicator right now. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

8 hours ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

There are 2 possible explanations.

If that's not the case I guess there's only one reason left to explain why I routinely see vindicators holding 2v1 (and surviving 3v1 if they're decent). It could be, and I'm just spitballing, that revenant is a class favoured by the best players, and the best players tend to win. That could be it.

The real explanation is simpler than that: the population is SO LOW that the matchmaking doesn't work anymore and you're just seing a platinum player mogging some silvers.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Buran.3796 said:

The real explanation is simpler than that: the population is SO LOW that the matchmaking doesn't work anymore and you're just seing a platinum player mogging some silvers.

I fought the engi (that I mentioned) in the game before, was a competent player. The 3rd person less so but they were reading chat so likely at least gold.

The rev was not that great either.

Edited by Hotride.2187
  • Haha 1