[NA] [WWJD] Romans One Sixteen is recruiting new & experienced players!!  † Christian, Family friendly♡ [WvW]♡[sPvP]♡[PvX] Guild

Looking for dedicated WvW players that want to learn and grow in a nontoxic environment.
Join us for WvW on Devonas Rest -  our Commander raids on Sun, Wed & Reset Fri.  We also have a Havoc/Roaming group that is almost always in WvW - Squirrel Hunting!
We have a special Rank: The Jaeger Squadron  for our core WvW Players.
With this rank you will be able to claim objectives in WvW along with other special perms, only for our core WvW Players.

We are also recruiting new/experienced sPvP players and PVE players! 
We are not just a WvW guild we are a PvX guild - we are family - 
so if WvW or sPvP is not your thing no worries, you still have a home here♡
We have been very Blessed with the amazing talent of our guildies, he just finished an amazing holographic race track in our guild hall and a 2nd (more advanced) race track in under construction high above the 1st one! If you need help getting your beetle mount or any other mount let us know so we can help!

Our guild Leadership and guild family are more than happy to help in different areas of the game (jumping puzzles, dungeons, fractals, achievements, storyline, mounts and more) 
♡ We are a Beginner friendly environment♡ ♡ Please message me in game for more  info ♡(´▽`)♡

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
Romans 1:16

Edited by Miss Chana.2708
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! 

I left a message in game but I wanted to leave one here as well to express my interest in joining. What you posted speaks to me and I'd really like to be a part of it if you are still recruiting. My discord is Scramblini#4329 just in case I'm not in game or I can't catch this thread from where I'm at. 

Thank you 🙂 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...