Looking for PvX guild on Darkhaven N/A...returning player, with way too many years of experience (grow up kid! geez)

Nekrozys.1485

Howdy! I started out very early GW-1 (boon-prot monker GvG FUN!) then did probably 5-6 years of GW2 before taking a few off (I left just after fractals became a thing)...just got back for EoD this week. My main is a necromancer (most other classes already at 80, will "probably" go with Engi for first Alt toon), working on finishing up this Harbinger elite skill tree the first few days back. I have alot of interest in both PvE & PvP and of course any social guild events, I have a TON to relearn, its been SO long (I can barely navigate my storage at this point!). Enjoy cracking jokes & messin with folks on discord, I'm online all the time (wife loves that lol NOT!). I always aim for the highest level of play with META build use or a variant, whenever possible, to make sure I'm supporting my teammates the best way I can. I'm a bit of a hardcore type gamer in many ways, but after decades of MMO's I'm old now, so I'm looking for a small/mid sized but high caliber crew, with a pretty laid back atmosphere to regain some mad skills alongside with, while not getting lost in a monster roster. (Too BooKoo Too BooKoo!) I'm not asking for much, just seems like the world, I know :)