Tips for making bladesworn fun doctors don't want you to know about

Noz.4650

-Gunsaber does nothing in PvE and in PvP was designed to be an all-purpose weapon to make up for losing weapon swap (ends up just being spammy because ammo), so get rid of gunsaber and give weapon swap back

-Redesign all 5 dragon trigger skills to be less centralizing for PvE (not so high risk, high reward) and less spammy for PvP (off cd spam dragon slash with unyielding dragon)

-Get rid of any kind of self-rooting associated with dragon trigger

-Replace flow with either initiative or a photon forge/rev energy hybrid

Bladesworn is now fun to play change my mind and thanks for coming to my ted talk.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

"MAN DISCOVERS SHIPMENT OF FLOW STABILIZERS NEAR YOUR LOCATION! LEARN WHERE TO FIND THEM!"

As for the topic at hand, I don't lie when outside of normal threads all those pages of feedback in the pinned thread more orless include everything that could make BsW better and exist there since last year lol.

You can tell ANet went through a lot of restructuring over the last few years when an expac releases with this many head-scratching design decisions and inconsistencies. Like some specs having their entire mechanic heavily tied to their new weapon for example. Just weird.

12 hours ago, eksn.7264 said:

You can tell ANet went through a lot of restructuring over the last few years when an expac releases with this many head-scratching design decisions and inconsistencies. Like some specs having their entire mechanic heavily tied to their new weapon for example. Just weird.

The fact that so many of the mistakes we've seen with EoD specs and the balance patches since, are mistakes that have all been made, identified by the players then reworked out of the game over the last 9 years, does kinda suggest that you're right.
Not only that you are right, but that the new team has no idea about the history of the game, how the combat actually works for each class or what has been tried before on which specs.

It's bizarre.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm confused. So yoy want bladesworn to be torn down to being a core warrior.m with only 1 burst option on f1?. This wouldn't make it fun. This would make it quite litterally more easy mode then core necro. 

I'm all for changing the direction of gunsaber. It's a 1 trick pony gimmick. 

But yeah just outright removing everything. Reinstating core features and saying jobs a gooden seems far worse. 

• Thanks 2