Lighting the Echovald Wilds Achievement

This is not my favorite expansion at all. I have been trying to finish this achievement since EoD launched.  Not happening yet.  Thinking I might need to get a kamikaze group together to die around me while I get the lantern.   Anyone know how to get this dam lantern in the Aspenwood Research Facility. It's not the B1 area but the one on the ground level. No one does the meta so this is impossible to get by myself. Today there were 3 of us  attempting to do it and it failed. Help please. I want this over.

Rinna

Edited by Lioness.6027

3 hours ago, Lioness.6027 said:

Anyone know how to get this dam lantern in the Aspenwood Research Facility. It's not the B1 area but the one on the ground level. No one does the meta so this is impossible to get by myself. Today there were 3 of us  attempting to do it and it failed. Help please. I want this over.

There are groups doing it but not very often.

I assumed you already had map completion for the map. Lanterns will only appear for the character that had completed it (per character, not account). It will be rather hard to get the lanterns without participating in the meta because of the number of mobs that will disrupt you.

The best way is to look in LFG or start a squad early enough so you can get enough to participate. There is really no easy ways to get it.

If you have not completed the map: Do the meta, get the POIs to complete the map and immediately log onto character screen and log back on. The lanterns will then be available.

Edited by Silent.6137
  • Like 1