Why I have problems coming back to GW2 every time.

In addition to my point above, ANet could learn a LOT from one of their more popular competitors, Path of Exile.

It's played by more people, makes more money, is free-to-play (I mean completely free to play, with regular expansions and seasons that don't cost a penny), yet its microtransactions are limited to just cosmetics and storage space.

That's it.

That's a LOT more tolerable than ANet's nickel-and-diming of QoL features.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Solitude.2097 said:

Hopefully they will delete it . And in the same time offer an alternate  option for a different open world Legendary set .

That way all the people will benefit and change stats on the fly

Why is open world legendary set needed when you got emboldened easy mode raids implemented already?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Why is open world legendary set needed when you got emboldened easy mode raids implemented already?

That still doesn't mean people will like that type of content. And the main thing for a lot of people is that they don't like to group up with others (for a variety of reasons). They prefer the anonymity of OW. They can join in events and world bosses without having to group up. 

That's a very important difference for a lot of people who stick to OW.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Gehenna.3625 said:

That still doesn't mean people will like that type of content. And the main thing for a lot of people is that they don't like to group up with others (for a variety of reasons). They prefer the anonymity of OW. They can join in events and world bosses without having to group up. 

That's a very important difference for a lot of people who stick to OW.

What about people who don't like to play? 

11 minutes ago, Mungrul.9358 said:

In addition to my point above, ANet could learn a LOT from one of their more popular competitors, Path of Exile.

It's played by more people, makes more money, is free-to-play (I mean completely free to play, with regular expansions and seasons that don't cost a penny), yet its microtransactions are limited to just cosmetics and storage space.

That's it.

That's a LOT more tolerable than ANet's nickel-and-diming of QoL features.

I've played PoE and I didn't care for it. It was just boring to me. So that's why I play GW2. As a sidenote, it's intriguing to me how 2 equipment slots cost more than a new character slot (which comes with 2 equipment slots as default). Apparently equipment slots are per character, they aren't even account wide from what I can tell.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Boz.2038 said:

What about people who don't like to play? 

Well they won't have this problem, now would they?

I know what you're getting at but PvP, WvW and Raids have their own version of a legendary armor set. But raids are just a tiny part of PvE. So to say that PvE is covered with raids is like saying that what happens in a couple of countries represents the whole world.

I mean, I'm fine cause I do WvW, but I can see why most PvE'ers wouldn't feel represented.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, IndigoSundown.5419 said:

Ty...

which would mean that those who didn't use arc got a bit more out of the ANet system

Nope they got exactly what they had before.

Just that they can no do all pve or all wvw now

That is also why we have three tabs for traits (pve, spvp, wvw) but only 2 equipment tabs (pve, wvw)

• Sad 2