Add more skills to action bar

I think it will give more depth to the professions and more game play variety in PVP. Right now it feels like you have to spam everything until it's on cooldown again. I would rather like to see more skills to choose from then wait until all cooldowns are finished. It will also make you think more about what skill you are going to use and when. Less variety in using skills makes pvp dull.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1

Before the anniversary they are going to update the game core, something related to the gameplay systems. It will come at the same time that the WvW beta, it seems.  What changes are coming in that sense is the question...  "We might still have a few surprises up our sleeve for the summer months!"

The changes in the gameplay systems were not mentioned in the roadmap, but they are included in the image of the summer changes. 😜

Anyways don't expect a lot, maybe is only related to WvW, or not, we will see.

Edited by Zoser.7245
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Zoser.7245 said:

Before the anniversary they are going to update the game core, something related to the gameplay systems. It will come at the same time that the WvW beta, it seems.  What changes are coming in that sense is the question...  "We might still have a few surprises up our sleeve for the summer months!"

The changes in the gameplay systems were not mentioned in the roadmap, but they are included in the image of the summer changes. 😜

Anyways don't expect a lot, maybe is only related to WvW, or not, we will see.

dear god pls add some more core weapons/ utilities.

Edited by Stand The Wall.6987
  • Like 3

On 7/21/2022 at 12:59 PM, Chaos God.1639 said:

I think it will give more depth to the professions and more game play variety in PVP. Right now it feels like you have to spam everything until it's on cooldown again. I would rather like to see more skills to choose from then wait until all cooldowns are finished. It will also make you think more about what skill you are going to use and when. Less variety in using skills makes pvp dull.

If you had 5+ support skills, you could fit literally everything into your build. Condicleanse, reflects, stunbreaks, invulnerabilites, teleports... every build would become the same with differently colored animations. Only having 3 is actually better.

Also, GW1 had full modularity, but only 8 skillslots in total. And guess what, buildcrafting for that game was a 1000 times more fun than it is in this game. The less skill-slots you have, the more valuable they are.

Edited by Bazsi.2734
  • Thanks 1

On 7/21/2022 at 3:59 AM, Chaos God.1639 said:

If its only for Core specs , i am ok with that .

Or  free-ing the healing slot and putting the Healing spell in a F5 slot , and free-ing the the Elite slot for a random spell . Or Cores can choose between 6x Grandmaster Traits (the UI in major and master is cluttered already)

Edited by Solitude.2097

On 7/21/2022 at 12:59 PM, Chaos God.1639 said:

you should try Ele! 😉

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Blackthunder.8679 said:

True story look at downstate for instance. They can't even balance that.

Have you ever played a thief underwater? your 2 is a complete Evadeframe, can be spammed over and over again and hits for 12k+.... thats balance right there!

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1