Trade Post providing real data input ?

I'm having a similar issue issue, the TP keeps loading blank. Then I noticed when I tab out of the game, the images and UI are loading, they're just loading outside the game on top of my browser????

Here's a screenshot of it doing it right on top of this forum post as I was typing it up lol
https://imgur.com/a/FZHK3aR

Edited by Autumnmane.3574

2 hours ago, Autumnmane.3574 said:

I'm having a similar issue issue, the TP keeps loading blank. Then I noticed when I tab out of the game, the images and UI are loading, they're just loading outside the game on top of my browser????

Here's a screenshot of it doing it right on top of this forum post as I was typing it up lol

Have you tried clearing your GW2 cache? 

10 hours ago, Autumnmane.3574 said:

I honestly think you are having a more hardware related problem.
even maybe with windows. i don't think this is the actual game.  when was the last time you wiped/ reinstalled windows from scratch ?
this helps with many computer headaches.

9 hours ago, Nazferatwo.1764 said:

I am, and wrote a in game bug report.

Those bug reports go directly to the QA team and not customer support. Therefore you won't get a response, unless you found something really, rally rare which you most likely didn't. However, it means the chance that the report is noticed is much higher nevertheless. That doesn't necessarily mean that you will see a bugfix anytime soon. (Just for reference, I'm waiting for a bugfix of something that hinders some of my accounts' progress for three months now, but since it only affects EoD accounts w/o other expansions ANet doesn't seem to bother with it.)

The picture you posted hints to some client-to-backend issue that was probably triggered by the last client update. My guess is that it'll take till the Aug. 2nd patch for the next festival to get all those TP-related issues resolved.

More likely to get a response via ticket instead.

The CS team usually replies with a canned response that instructs people to write an in-game bug report. Been there a couple of times by now. It's not even worth your time.

Edited by AllAmericanGirls.7361

This is nothing. You'll see pages like this if you happen to load the page while ArenaNet is making changes to the website (the BLTC is a website), it's down, or your session is expired. Simply reopening the BLTC is likely to fix it, but if the problem persists hours later and after relogging, then you need to delete the gw2cache folders and flush your DNS.