LF mostly casual guild to join

Vynash.7382

Hey, im a returning player looking to finally get into raiding, strike missions, and pvp. ive raided for years in other mmos but never got the chance to in GW2. im looking for a small to medium size team i could hopefully fit in with (pref 18+). im currently playing a virtuoso power build (cause i cant afford viper yet) and im willing to learn.

my user name is Vynash.7382

Hey Vynash....

here is a guild ad I post for our group....give me a shout if your interested and we can get you squared away 🙂

NA [CBo] Crimson Blackout is an easy-going WvW focused guild that loves to fight and is very active. Some of our members also do PvE Strikes, Raids, Fractals andPvP and are always willing to help in these areas. We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server, but open to adding players from other servers with alliances on the way. We have regular class trainings and even 1 on 1 class trainings with our experts if needed. We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild, where all are welcome.

We officially raid Monday, Wednesday, Friday (9pm cst) and Saturday at 6h00 (pst), 7h00 (mst), 8h00 (cst) or 9h00 (est) but roam and chill the other nights. You are under no obligation to run every night, but ideally, we would like you to run at least 2 nights a week with us. Lately on our roaming/unofficial nights, we help new guild members get their Warclaw mount. We also run random nights like Necro night Ranger night, just something to have a laugh and a bit of craic with.

Please join us on TeamSpeak @ ts40.gameservers.com:9115 This is mandatory. You don't have to talk, just listen for call outs 🙂

We please ask that you rep CBo on official raid nights also.

You are welcome to join our Discord @ https://discord.gg/6e3zHBKZhk we use Discord as a website.

Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035

P.S Transfers to SF currently very cheap and of course well worth it

• 2 weeks later...

<Dragonsong> is a semi-hardcore guild, with a focus on PvX. We are recruiting new players, returning players, and veterans interested in helping others. Visit our Discord to join!: jDNnFCSRZu

We are a newly formed guild, led by GW2 and MMO veterans. We are interested in clearing all content in all difficulties at a pace that feels natural to us.