[NA] EST loyal player looking for a guild

Topher.7450

Might there be people out there that would take in a returning player into their group. I am looking to work towards fractals and attempting to try and accomplish a long awaited goal of getting a legendary set of armor. I still have a lot to learn but would love to have some help getting back into it and learning everything the game has to offer.  I am an avid user of voice chat and plan to play a lot during 8am-4pm and 8pm-11pm EST. Anyone interested in a loyal player, friendly communicator, and fast learner to traverse the many facets of the game, hit me up with a message.

Hi Topher! You might be a good fit for Remnants of Hope. I like that you describe yourself as loyal--we certainly have a lot of players who value loyalty!  I myself will have my fifth anniversary with the guild next week.

We run every game mode every week, and almost all groups are open to everyone.  Our fractal group allows any level of agony resistance, so you can enter wherever you happen to be.  We run an LI farming group for legendary raid armor (closed at the moment, but opens often), and WvW three nights a week in case you choose to go the legendary WvW route.

Hope you find what you are looking for!