Looking for GW2 players

SXTC.4859

Originally I had 2 discord servers, 1 for FFXIV and 1 just for social behaviour. At some point I decided to build on the social server and merge it with FFXIV gamers. This has been going successful so far so I've recently decided to extend this to all popular MMO games/players. I believe everyone here prefers to be able to deal with a more positive atmosphere while being able to play the games they prefer with people that already gained their trust & friendship.

This change has only been made a few days ago so as you can imagine we have only a handful of GW players on it right now. I was hoping that some people here may park themselves there and maybe bring over their guild to use our discord as their main base. Channels and specific access can be granted to support your guild(s). Maybe this way more FFXIV players can be persuaded to try GW2 or start playing it again simply because they will now be seeing more players post in game pics about the game (if a channel becomes to populated we can separate in multiple channels).

Please help me bring GW2 to my server https://discord.gg/aBfpbYrJEX

Edited by SXTC.4859