Question about support options

3 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Make sure your email account is not compromised (someone else intercepting replies).

Create a new Support Ticket (or use the email alternative 'support@arena.net') using a different newly-created email account.

Good luck.

Thanks. Even if my email had been compromised, though, that would not remove replies from the ticket on the Support webpage (https://help.guildwars2.com/). Sure, I might not see the email, but I'd still see the reply when checking the ticket directly.

I think a good amount of options exist depending on your situation.
1: You never got any reply
re: You should investigate the ticket on the supportite and check the contact details.
2: You got an initial automatic reply, but thats it.
re: Update the ticket with a request for an update.
3: You've gotten a reply, but it doesn't resolve the issue for you.
re: Reply and explain why you do not find the solution suitable. If needed you can always ask them to escalate it to a higher level.

Keep in mind that no means no. If they do not do what you want them to do and they have motivated multiple times, thats it.  Draw your conclusions, but understand their answer will not change

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, mercury ranique.2170 said:

I think a good amount of options exist depending on your situation.
1: You never got any reply
re: You should investigate the ticket on the supportite and check the contact details.
2: You got an initial automatic reply, but thats it.
re: Update the ticket with a request for an update.
3: You've gotten a reply, but it doesn't resolve the issue for you.
re: Reply and explain why you do not find the solution suitable. If needed you can always ask them to escalate it to a higher level.

Keep in mind that no means no. If they do not do what you want them to do and they have motivated multiple times, thats it.  Draw your conclusions, but understand their answer will not change

I am in sitution #2. I did get the "request received" email back on May 31. Nothing since.

I did update the ticket in early June to ask about average wait times for a reply and to make sure the ticket hadn't just fallen through the cracks somehow.

In other games I've been told that updating a ticket might push you to the back of the line again, so I left it alone until last week when I added another update, noting that it had been almost 2 months and the ticket has never gotten a response.