@anet, if it's busted in pvp it's busted in wvw, no more (pvp only) plz

RlyOsim.2497

Always look at it encoded?

If it's busted in PvP, it's busted in WvW?  There are some that can see what others can not.

Thanks for the drink.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/115651-world-linking-5272022/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-1671412

Yours truly,
Diku

Credibility requires critical insight & time.

Edited by Diku.2546
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

On 7/30/2022 at 8:12 PM, Strider Pj.2193 said:

I find defenders need an advantage.  The keep is the one space where they get your +200 in the right circumstances.

And then..  you basically say, ‘no one complains’, that it is a deduction I can reach.  Sure you see there is an advantage.  Welcome to wvw.  

But yo state it ‘reduces amount of WvW activity and fights’.  What EVIDENCE do you have for that?  I stated in MY experience, no commander I’ve followed has ever backed out because of the claim buff.  They’ve backed out because of a kitten level of siege.  They’ve consistently wiped equal sized groups at a greater than 50% rate, once the siege is eliminated.  

So, I feel NO obligation to address your other points as it doesn’t  affect fights.  

Because 50-50 win rates DONT exist anywhere in WvW.  Period.  It isn’t balanced and won’t be balanced.  

If you want ‘balanced’ fights push for a 15v15 sPvP.  

Are you saying having walls and being able to place huge amounts of siege on those walls is not an advantage? If so it explains a lot, you haven't attacked much sieged structures xD

1 hour ago, Nymthalas.4019 said:

Are you saying having walls and being able to place huge amounts of siege on those walls is not an advantage? If so it explains a lot, you haven't attacked much sieged structures xD

Walls are a death trap.

Seige is (largely) ineffective.

Again, the claim buff isn’t killing fights.  That’s the main point of my position that I have been keeping to.  

• Like 2

On 8/13/2022 at 10:23 PM, Loke.1429 said:

spectre seems broken for 1v1 in wvw. I think ill stop playing until they actually do some wvw balance passes. The power difference between professions and elite specialications is just too much there currently. Wvw balance is toxic

it doesn't just seem broken, it is broken. Same goes for daredevil after the SA rework. You either stick with the boonball or the small horde of thirsty thief players (huge majority of all roamers play this class .. i wonder why) that is always present around the boonball is going to teach you how a real gamer is playing this game. FUN.

• Like 1

The only balance i would request is meta need a counter meta, th enerfs to spellbreaker dome were bad, and to fix that spellbreaker and chronos need to be offenders against the perma  boon balls, chrono or spellbreaker dome needs to target quickness in 1st place like some boon strips target stability.

Anet is ENFORCING and helping to much the boon all perma boons groups, some boons are very very strong being perma or having long duirations stacks and can still be reaplied.

Strong boons need strong counter, imo spellbreaker dome should target quickness in 1st place and any other boon after, spellbreaker breaks nothing atm lol...and 90sec CD lmao Anet really carry the boon ball baby players.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Break Enchantments should strip all boons from struck foes. Change my mind.

5 sec duration for 90sec CD... lol that would be something decent to use it with that CD, but can u imagine the amount of full minstrell groups QQ they can be carried with perma boons?

5 sec w/o no perma boon for some players is the end of the world, if prioritized quickness with a CD of 60sec imo would be really nice change.

Edited by Aeolus.3615

1 hour ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

5 sec duration for 90sec CD... lol that would be something decent to use it with that CD, but can u imagine the amount of full minstrell groups QQ they can be carried with perma boons?

😕 Why are you talking about WoD? I'm talking about BE, a 1/4s cast 15s CD PBAoE that rips boons and is unblockable, but somehow rips fewer boons in WvW than it does in PvP.

5 sec w/o no perma boon for some players is the end of the world, if prioritized quickness with a CD of 60sec imo would be really nice change.

That said I agree with you WoD should also rip all boons each pulse for 5s.

• Thanks 2

@Lan Deathrider.5910

Went full obtuse  mode about WoD didnt even notice u were talking about BE, BE increases damage per boon removed witch means will always probably get boosted by the 2 boons that it removed, yeah the more boons more damage it will be that would be real good.

But  Anet probably would be increase the CD of the skill way  more than 15sec.

Edited by Aeolus.3615

@Lan Deathrider.5910

Went full obtuse  mode about WoD didnt even notice u were talking about BE, BE increases damage per boon removed witch means will always probably get boosted by the 2 boons that it removed, yeah the more boons more damage it will be that would be real good.

But  Anet probably would be increase the CD of the skill way  more than 15sec.

BE does double damage if a boon is removed, independent of number removed.

I just want it to remove more than 2 boons on foes struck. Maybe all boons is too much, but 4 to 6 would not be in a game mode where boons are vomited out faster than they can be reasonably be stripped.

• Thanks 1