Returning Player Looking for Guild (NA)

(NA) Player on Jade Quarry currently (have 1 free transfer for now) looking for guild in these pre-alliance times.  Yes, I'm looking to get into a bit more of WvW, don't have the warclaw yet, but trying to work on it.  I enjoy most facets of GW2: dungeons, LW, guild missions, WvW, achievements, learning fractals and strike missions, willing to learn raids with the right group of people, etc. I think about the only thing I don't do in GW2 is sPVP because I'm so busy with the other stuff and just don't particularly have a passion for the smaller scale PvP.

Even though I'm middle-aged (40's), I can get along with almost anyone.  Prefer a drama free atmosphere and am more active, gaming wise, during the day time hours for a lot of the time, but I can also have a pretty decent set of evening hours as well, with the right people to game with.  Also, I'm in the EST timezone.

I'm looking more for a PvX guild with more of a focus on WvW as I really want to get back into that game mode and get used to it again.   In WvW I like playing either Ranger, Necromancer or Guardian, but can learn other characters as well.  Been wanting to learn Engineer, Mesmer and Thief since EoD, but haven't had a chance yet.

Anyway, if I sound like someone you want, leave me a message here or send me a message in game.  I'd love to hear from you.  Thanks.

Wow @PhantomKitty.6520 you sound like a great fit with Remnants of Hope! We play every game mode, with weekly dungeon, guild mission, fractal, strike, raid, and achievement runs.  Most are open to any player, and the few which run static open occasionally to switch up players. We used to have a weekly LW event, but as interest in Return To dropped off, we replaced it on the schedule.  A lot of players (including me) still work on story on a pick-up basis.

We have people online 24/7, but events cluster around 8-midnight Eastern time. We have players in every age range, with many 40s and older.

And then my favorite topic: WvW!  We are PvX and respect all game modes equally, but have had a massive amount of energy in our Mists Department for the last nine months or so.  Last night we ran 25 main body plus two scouts for reset and had an incredible time, then switched to havoc after midnight.  We will help you get whatever build you want to play into fighting shape, and we love the power of Necro and Guardian in WvW.  But we don't require meta builds, so you have the flexibility to play whatever you want.  The only key element is to enjoy the game!

Edit: Forget to mention server.  We are on Tarnished Coast, which is currently full.  It was open two of the last four weeks, and we hope it will open again.  Last night we relinked with Yak's Bend, which is a medium population server, so we will be linked with them until at least the end of September.

Edited by Skaal.9362

Hey Phantom.....heres an ad I posted for the guild I run with....if this is of interest to you, give me a shout and we can get ya squared away 🙂

NA [CBo] Crimson Blackout is an easy-going WvW focused guild that loves to fight and is very active. Some of our members also do PvE, PvP, fractals and are always willing to help in these areas. We just started a PvE night on Tueadays andThursdays too, if your interested. Like raids and strikes and what have ya. We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server. We have regular class trainings and even 1 on 1 class trainings with our experts if needed. We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild, where all are welcome.

We officially raid Monday, Wednesday, Friday (9pm cst) and Saturday at 6h00 (pst), 7h00 (mst), 8h00 (cst) or 9h00 (est) but roam and chill the other nights. You are under no obligation to run every night, but ideally, we would like you to run at least 2 nights a week with us. Lately on our roaming nights, we help new guild members get their Warclaw mount, as well as fun nights like all playing Necros or we just did a everyone plays Ranger night, just goofy stuff to have a laugh with.

Please join us on TeamSpeak @ ts40.gameservers.com:9115 This is mandatory. You don't have to talk, just listen for call outs 🙂

We please ask that you rep CBo on official raid nights also.

You are welcome to join our Discord @ https://discord.gg/6e3zHBKZhk we use Discord as a website.

Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035

P.S Transfers to SF currently pretty cheap and of course well worth it 🙂 Actually its free to transfer if you have never transferred before and it affects no other game mode or your characters, everything comes with you 🙂

Hey. If you're still looking! If not it's okay. 

Greetings! Thanks for taking the time to check us out!

Hold On Let Me Grab A [BEER] is a WvW Focused Havoc/Smallscale Guild that runs Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday @ 8:30pm EST (Eastern Standard Time). We are currently on Henge of Denravi server (NA SERVERS). We roam most nights with Mon/Tues/Wed being our GROUP COMP nights. We may be small, but we pack quite a punch. We focus on fights, pulling enemy zergs off our locations, causing chaos and overall anxiety to our enemy. We play this game to have fun but, we do take fighting the enemy pretty serious.

No political talk here. No religious talk. No world news or local news talk. We keep this guild drama free. We feel these topics cause too much drama in life. This is a game we escape life too, not bring life's worries here.

As far as recruitment. We accept any and all. If you're willing to try your best, stay focused, have fun, and follow our limited rules. Try us out. We are willing to teach and train.

Requirements:

• Discord (no mic needed)
  • 1 Raid Requirement a Week
  • 100% Rep During Set WvW Raids
  • No Drama
  • No Politics, Religion, News talk.

Guild Summary

• Havoc Focused
  • Group Comp
  • WvW Set Raids | Mon/Tues/Wed @ 8:30pm EST
  • Guild Missions / Event Night | Mondays
  • HAVE FUN!

Recruitment

• Anyone Welcome
  • Willing to Teach / Train
  • Staying focused is key

You can find me in game: Discomfort.5987

Edited by Discomfort.5987

<Dragonsong> is a semi-hardcore guild, with a focus on PvX. We are recruiting new players, returning players, and veterans interested in helping others. Visit our Discord to join!: jDNnFCSRZu

We are a newly formed guild, led by GW2 and MMO veterans. We are interested in clearing all content in all difficulties at a pace that feels natural to us.