Combine Unranked and Ranked arena into just "Arena"

Yerlock.4678

19 hours ago, Shao.7236 said:

Combination of what is broken in the game, match manipulation of professions on queue time as they swap professions when they know what they are up against in the actual ready up phase and duo multiplying the mentioned issues.

Its not a matchmaking issue then. 

On 7/30/2022 at 5:54 PM, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

Heart is in the right place, but I think this requires a bit more thought.

Wintrading/match manipulation is bad yes; it stops sPvP from ever having a solid competitive option, but consider how bad it is already with solo/duoQ.

Getting DuoQ back was the best thing the wintrader cartel could have hoped for because it gives them more control over matchmaking and allows them to boost multiple accounts at once.

Imagine how that would be if they could boost 5 accounts at once, all while having 100% control of who lands on one team.

If a party of 5 wintraders synchs their queue with just 1 other person, it is  💯%  guaranteed that the 1 other person will not be on the same team as the wintraders.

The only real ways to stop the wintrading cartel(Aside from retroactively banning them all, but that will never happen.) would be both SoloQ only and TeamQ only in 2 different Ranked arenas.

SoloQ is protected by its RNG. It is so random that the wintrading cartel cannot organize and manipulate the outcome of matches efficiently enough to where it is worth it. They absolutely hate it.

TeamQ is protected because a full team of players that know eachother are essentially incorruptible. 

This, once again. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

This, once again. 

Thank again \o/

To my shame, this has made up like 90% of the content I have posted in the past few years.

But we all have a purpose here, and mine is to take down the Gw2 Wintrading cartel in the absence of our benefactors.

And this is how it would get done. Taking away their most precious tools piece by piece until they are forced to play just like everyone else. DuoQ, Class-swapping, Block list following, these are major metagaming advantages to have over SoloQs that aid match manipulation and need some kind of change or to be removed.

They will say i'm screaming into the wind in an effort to reach deaf ears, but we have a saying for this in the WEA:

"The bad guys need to get lucky every time. The good guys just need to get lucky once."

• Haha 1