(tip) You can keep all your shadow force in open world, even with Consume Shadows trait

Valisha.8650

2 hours ago, Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

I imagine this will get hotfixed sooner or later, so don't get too dependant on it.

Then i remember that sigil of misery is not working since 2 years and that also the wiki says that its not working.... and numerous reports and commenting on their twitter has lead nowhere and its still bugged after 2 years...

Then i remember that Necromancers Greatmastertrait "weakening shroud" is not working since a few patches......  

Then i remember that Spectershroud is bugged and always displays 100% for your enemy... Then i remember that "mindshock" animation from specter is literally missing since a few months and no one gives a kitten.... Then i remember that you can literally be invulnerable thanks to a bug on thiefsword......

There is bugs that should be of WAYYY higher priority... yet they are not fixes SINCE YEARS.

I doubt this will be fixed. They are to busy creating Gemstore items. They cant even be bothered to fix a god kitten sigil that a big part of the community is actualy using on their conditionbuilds.... They have gotten so lazy its disgusting.

I also have to ask in what situation this would be usefull!? its not like you can do it in combat or something like that.... cuz you cant mount in combat. when running between interactions but dont want to loose the shroud? meh...

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Then i remember that sigil of misery is not working since 2 years and that also the wiki says that its not working.... and numerous reports and commenting on their twitter has lead nowhere and its still bugged after 2 years...

Then i remember that Necromancers Greatmastertrait "weakening shroud" is not working since a few patches......  

Then i remember that Spectershroud is bugged and always displays 100% for your enemy... Then i remember that "mindshock" animation from specter is literally missing since a few months and no one gives a kitten.... Then i remember that you can literally be invulnerable thanks to a bug on thiefsword......

There is bugs that should be of WAYYY higher priority... yet they are not fixes SINCE YEARS.

I doubt this will be fixed. They are to busy creating Gemstore items. They cant even be bothered to fix a god kitten sigil that a big part of the community is actualy using on their conditionbuilds.... They have gotten so lazy its disgusting.

I also have to ask in what situation this would be usefull!? its not like you can do it in combat or something like that.... cuz you cant mount in combat. when running between interactions but dont want to loose the shroud? meh...

1. Yes, I agree. The devs really should explain themselves on all those bugs.

2. I actually found this useful in some cases, like berries farming.

On 8/1/2022 at 12:35 PM, Sahne.6950 said:

you can literally be invulnerable thanks to a bug on thiefsword

I am quite curious about that one. Never heard about it nor encountered it myself.

On topic: Interesting fact although you still lose a bit of your shroud due to mounting same way as you lose Initiative while mounting with trickery.

• Like 1