Ascended Jewelry For Warriors

At this moment, I would say stick with berserkers. The new banner buffs next week may lead way to condi berserker with ritualists, or maybe require diviners for power and boon duration. Either way though, berserker is always going to be good for a warrior for most all of the game. 

Assuming you're building a power-based dps warrior, the above is pretty solid advice.

A more general advice would be to get gear (armor, weapons, and trinkets) that match the build you're looking for. If you're trying for a very tanky build (for example), berserker is definitely not the best choice. Same goes if you want to be condition damage or support.

Also, the best zones to farm ascended trinkets are Bitterfrost frontier (rings, one accesory, back pack and underwater respirator) and Dragonfall + Sandswept Isles (amulet, ring, accesory). Bloodstone Fen provided amulet + ring + back pack and had an item to reset the stats, but the nerf of the currency in that map made it not worth it, imo.

• Like 1

Check this page: Ascended trinket  for all the ways to get any types of trinkets. The Selectable  section will allow you to choose any attributes for your new trinket.

Also, make sure to get the Prismatic Champion's Regalia  legendary amulet, which is a reward for completing the Seasons of the Dragons.

Edited by Silent.6137
  • Like 1

I'd agree that Berserker's or Marauder's would be your best power choices. Marauder would decrease your damage output slightly for more survivabililty, but it's still a valid choice if you don't want to go full glass cannon. Another thing some players do is to work in Assassin stats with Berserker stats to min/max crit, but on a warrior I think that would be negligible at best.

• Like 1