RECRUITMENT CLOSED || Claîr De Lune [Luna]

Cheyenna.4135

⁺ ₊ ⋆ ★  ⁺ 。☾゜₊・  CLAÎR DE LUNE [Luna]   ⁺₊⋆  ⁺₊・。★゜₊・

Claîr De Lune is an English speaking guild. [Luna] is looking to improve our numbers of new, returning, and/or vets who love being social and want to have fun at the same time! If you're new to GW2, we have plenty of learning opportunities for you to join in on. We want folks who are open to learning from mistakes, can handle constructive criticism, and are ready to progress into content; have it be fractals, strikes, raids, dungeons!

【  GUILD REQUIREMENTS 

• We have no requirements of representing [Luna], minimum level, nor prior gaming or content experience.
  • For most official guild events, we have a mandatory sign up system. This system requires people to mark interested and/or comment their role(s) for an invite to the event squad or party.
  • Our guild requires all members to be in our Discord server. All guild rules, events, and most in-game and out-of-game socialization takes place there! With this requirement, being in voice chat is not required by us as a whole. All communication preferences are decided by the event holder themselves.

【  DISCORD INFORMATION 

• Upon getting invited to the guild, you will be presented with an invite to the guild Discord server within our Guild Message of the Day.
  • Discord plays a very big part of [Luna] as that's where our event announcements and reminders get posted, general conversations, resource guides/websites, and a bunch of other fun things like guild photos and fashion wars.
  • As stated above, joining voice comms is optional! It is up to the event maker whether the squad/party will be in Discord for the event. Please note that if we are hosting an event, we will more than likely be in Discord explaining or talking about it.

【  GUILD EVENTS 

• All of our events operate on an EDT (Eastern Daylight US) time zone. Our guild is full of night owls, so our event times can start anywhere from 8:00PM (reset) to 11PM EDT.
  • Raids (lightly dabbled in CM content)
    • Saturday:  Be online by 10PM EDT. Starts no later than 10:15PM EDT.
      • Can be training, progressive, or experienced
  • Strikes (Normal)
    • Icebrood Saga
    • End of Dragons
      • Experienced and training runs
  • Fractals
    • All tiers, including CMs
      • Experienced, training, and climbing runs
  • Social events
    • Game Nights
    • Drunk Nights
    • Monthly Guild Meetings
  • Dungeon Runs
    • All dungeon runs are talked through in case you've never done them before!
  • And a few other events you'll have to find out for yourselves!

【  OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION 

• Make your presence known! We love meeting and talking with new people. We want to get to know you!
  • We are a guild currently built to teach players about the riveting adventures of GW2, and we want you to feel accepted regardless of your gaming experience. Mistakes and questions are absolutely welcome here, regardless of how many times you have to ask for clarification!
  • Please note that Luna has an adult environment when it comes to humor and language. In other words: adult jokes will be made on occasion, as well as frequent cussing.
    • While we are an adult environment, we want to remain a safe place for everyone; this guild does not tolerate triggering subjects to be publicly discussed or shown. If that isn't something you're cool with, this guild may not be for you!
  • We understand that life comes first and people have things to do outside of GW2. If life gets busy or things pop up, no worries! [Luna] has an inactivity limit of 1month, but we have an option within our Discord which gives you the chance to say you're going to be away for awhile.
  • Luna does not tolerate any intentional act that could harm an individual or group (discrimination, -phobia's, bullying, etc.)
Edited by Cheyenna.4135
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Hello, I would like to ask you if I am eligible to join the guild.

Now I am living in America but still learning English.

I wonder if I will make some misunderstandings during the conversations with other members.
Please let me know unless it is the problem. I will probably be in game between 7 to 11 PM.

1 hour ago, Noviscki.6180 said:

i want to join but i'm only doing any content after i finish all the story in the game (living story and the xpacs), so might take a while for me to actually JOIN on events, if that's ok i would like to be part of Luna

• Hiya there! Yes- that'd be okay! Participating in events is not mandatory from you to stay in [Luna]. However, we do appreciate the time folks take and love when folks get the chance to get together and hang. If you just want to chat with us until you get through content, that'd be fine with us! I'll send you an invite in game in case you're still interested. If you have any further questions, you're welcome to contact us and ask!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, ruincastle.7186 said:

Hello, I would like to ask you if I am eligible to join the guild.

Now I am living in America but still learning English.

I wonder if I will make some misunderstandings during the conversations with other members.
Please let me know unless it is the problem. I will probably be in game between 7 to 11 PM.

• Everyone within [Luna] speaks English. Sarcasm and jokes is extremely common with us as well. I can't guarantee everything will be understood, however, if you end up not understanding something, you're 100% encouraged to ask however you feel comfortable with. We're a very patient group of folks, so regardless of how we need to explain it, we'll help ya understand! If you have any further concerns, you are welcome to contact us and ask. I've went ahead and send you a guild invite if you're still interested!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Cheyenna.4135 changed the title to |NA/PvE| Claîr De Lune [Luna] || Training & Learning || Prog Raids, Strikes, Fractals, Dungeons, Social Events
4 minutes ago, wigglesworth.8752 said:

Hello, are there still spots available? I'm looking for a group to run raids with, I have a few builds for it that do dps or heal support

• Heyo! Yes - there are still spots available in our guild. We'll be happy to have ya join us in content! If you're still interested, I've went ahead and sent over an invite to you. If any questions/concerns pop up, let me know and I will try my best to answer anything!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dakinia.8923 said:

I recently came back to the game after a few years break and looking for a guild to run with and relearn how to play the game. 🙂  Your guild sounds like it would be a fit for me.  Would love an invite.

• Heya there! Happy we caught your interest!😄  I've went ahead and sent over an invite to ya!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, BishiDe.6925 said:

Hey there! I recently came back to the game (Still need to do EoD) and I am also historically a WvW player. I'd kindly appreciate an invite as well, as I am looking to finally get around to more PvE things than just the open world!

• Of course! I've went ahead and sent over an invite. You should see the invite under your "Account Guilds" in your Guild panel. Let me know there's anything else I can help ya with!
  • Thanks 1