RECRUITMENT CLOSED || Claîr De Lune [Luna]

Cheyenna.4135

3 hours ago, Kadingir.4358 said:

Any chance I would be able to get an invite to the guild? I'm somewhat new to the game, so I'd be grateful to be able to join a guild where I can learn and improve at the game.

• Absolutely!  More folks that can learn, the better! 😄 An invite has been sent over to ya.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Itsapiranha.6017 said:

Good morning! Returning player here.. Trying to find a casual mature guild for just random play, tips, and chatting.. I love your write up and think we might suit. Thank you for the consideration! 

2 hours ago, illuminati.8453 said:

Hello there, I'd like to join if possible.  I last played during HoT but recently came back and have been looking for a guild to do things with!  I'm very rusty lol.   Once I'm comfortable with my class again, I would love to do group focused content.  

• Hey, folks! Invites have been sent over to you. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I'd be happy to answer anything ya got!  If you're unsure how to accept the invite, hit G and you will see the request under "Account Guilds". Make sure our guild chat is on via your chat tab settings as well so you can see what we say!
  • Haha 1

Hello! I'm a relatively new player (played like 5 years back but I feel verrry new) and would like to join your guild. I'm still progressing through story content and the like but I'm looking to get into and learn PvE content like fractals and dungeons. Enjoying the game so far and if there is any room, could I join?

9 hours ago, Hildisvini.8253 said:

Hello! I'm a relatively new player (played like 5 years back but I feel verrry new) and would like to join your guild. I'm still progressing through story content and the like but I'm looking to get into and learn PvE content like fractals and dungeons. Enjoying the game so far and if there is any room, could I join?

• We'll be happy to have ya join us for content whenever you feel comfortable enough and ready to start it, absolutely! I've gone and sent you an invite to the guild. You can find the guild request under the Guild Panel -> Account Guilds. Make sure our guild chat is on in your chat tab settings as well! Welcome to [Luna]! ❤️
Edited by Cheyenna.4135
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Kator.1734 said:

Hello! I am a returning player. I think I quit shortly after launch so I am basically a new player. Currently going through all the expansion/living world content. Anyways would love an invite since I'm thinking about getting into group content.

• Hey there! Well, welcome back to GW2! We'll be happy to have ya join along side us.😄  An invite has been sent your way. You can accept the invite through the Guild Panel -> Account Guilds. Make sure our guild chat is on as well so you can see what we say!
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Baka Voodoo.1024 said:

I am also a returning player from 10 years ago and would like to join your guild.   I'm doing the story, exploring and having a lot of fun so far.  Thank you 🙂

• Glad you're enjoying your time back! I'll go ahead and send over an invite to ya. Welcome to [Luna]. ❤️
  • Haha 1

Hi Cheyenna, I'm an original pre-release GW2 player who took about an 8 year hiatus due to kids but I'm now getting back in the game and exploring all the content I missed in that time.  Of course all the classes have completely changed in that time so I'm having to totally relearn how to play everything.  I've been playing MMOs since the release of EverQuest (that tells you how old I am).  I'm in NA (EST) but I often play during the day, and sometimes late evening. Your guild sounds like it would be the perfect fit for me! If you can send me an invite I look forward to meeting everyone. 

Khaz