RECRUITMENT CLOSED || Claîr De Lune [Luna]

Cheyenna.4135

15 hours ago, Bizarru.3856 said:

Hello, im a returning player.. and im looking for a guild, i loved your description of your guild and i think thats is whats im exactly looking.. if you woould have me i sure would apreciate a lot... thanks 

My nickname is Bizarru.3856 

20 hours ago, Khazor.3506 said:

Hi Cheyenna, I'm an original pre-release GW2 player who took about an 8 year hiatus due to kids but I'm now getting back in the game and exploring all the content I missed in that time.  Of course all the classes have completely changed in that time so I'm having to totally relearn how to play everything.  I've been playing MMOs since the release of EverQuest (that tells you how old I am).  I'm in NA (EST) but I often play during the day, and sometimes late evening. Your guild sounds like it would be the perfect fit for me! If you can send me an invite I look forward to meeting everyone. 

Khaz

12 hours ago, Minister.9346 said:

Returning player here as well, and would like to get an invite.

• Hey loves! All of your invites should have been sent over to ya! If something went wrong and you did not, please contact me and let me know. If you're unsure how to accept the invite, hit G and you will see the request under "Account Guilds". Make sure our guild chat is on via your chat tab settings so you can see what we're saying!

Welcome to [Luna]! ❤️
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kenan.5682 said:

Hi,

I'm a casual and a fairly new player who has been wanting to progress to endgame group content but haven't been able to since I play alone. I would love to join your guild if there's still vacancies available.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, LadySarah.7935 said:

Hello.

I've recently started playing this game and was interested in joining your guild. May I have an invite if you are still recruiting! Thank you 🙂 

• We sure do have spots still! Yall should have gotten an invite now. Please let me know if there's anything else I can help ya with. 😄
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tascha.8243 said:

Hi! My husband and I are interested in joining- we used to play a few years back and we have just gotten back into playing 🙂

• Hey there, Tascha! I've went and sent you an invite to our guild. Let me know if you have any questions/concerns about our guild that you'd like for me to answer! Whenever you join, feel free to send your husband an invite as well. If you're unsure how, let me know and I can show you/invite them myself.
  • Haha 1

Hiya, I'm a returning player from the early days of GW2, left just before POF released and getting back into the game.  Have quite a few crafting professions 400+, all the major expansions, and a decent amount of general knowledge.  Still working on gearing up for a lot of the late game content and getting my toons back on their feet after all the build changes, but I've been looking for a friendly guild that does a lot of the late game content, now that I'll be working towards Fractals and Raid soon enough.

12 hours ago, Zurah.7861 said:

Hiya, I'm a returning player from the early days of GW2, left just before POF released and getting back into the game.  Have quite a few crafting professions 400+, all the major expansions, and a decent amount of general knowledge.  Still working on gearing up for a lot of the late game content and getting my toons back on their feet after all the build changes, but I've been looking for a friendly guild that does a lot of the late game content, now that I'll be working towards Fractals and Raid soon enough.

• Morning/Afternoon, Zurah! Whenever you feel ready to hit end-game content, you're of course welcome to tag along with us! An invite has been sent over. You can accept it by opening up the Guild Tab [G] and you will see our invite under Account Guilds. Welcome to [Luna]! ❤️
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, whyable.2037 said:

Hi, was wondering if you all are still recruiting players. Been looking for a guild to join for some endgame content like raids and high level fractals. Also a night-owl in EDT looking for other nocturnal friends to game with

• Hey! Yes, we're still lookin for folks to join us! I've went ahead and sent an invite to you. Please let me know if you have any questions for us and we'll gladly answer anything ya got!
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kei Valentine.2784 said:

Hi! I'm a returning player from the release days. I'm 50% lost and 45% overwhelmed with the game right now but I'm loving the experience. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to learn from you all and, if you will have me, enjoy my time playing with you all. =3

• Hiya there, Valentine. Welcome back to Guild Wars 2! Of course you're welcome to join us! An invite should have been sent over to ya. Please let me know if you have any questions about the guild or anything of the sort. If you're unsure how to accept the invite, hit G and you will see the request under "Account Guilds". Make sure our guild chat is on via your chat tab settings as well so you can see what we say!

3 hours ago, SooperDooper.5793 said:

I am a returning player.  Would like an invite.

1 hour ago, Amyntha.9062 said:

Could i join? Im a returning player 🙂

• Evenin' folks. Invites should have been sent to both of you! Let me know if there were any issues with getting/accepting it! Also remember to enable [Luna] guild chat in your chat tab settings so you can see guild chat. ❤️

• Cheyenna.4135 changed the title to {NA/PvE} Claîr De Lune [Luna] ┃ Training & Experienced ┃ Raids, Strikes, Fractals, Dungeons, Social Events

@Cheyenna.4135 Returning player here. Have an 80 thief that I probably last played a decade ago, at least it seems like it, so been getting back into the game slowly. Only level 55 on my engineer so just relearning the game, playing through the story for a few hours a week but looking for an active discord where I can be a part of a community for those few hours at least.

40 minutes ago, Martial.7450 said:

@Cheyenna.4135 Returning player here. Have an 80 thief that I probably last played a decade ago, at least it seems like it, so been getting back into the game slowly. Only level 55 on my engineer so just relearning the game, playing through the story for a few hours a week but looking for an active discord where I can be a part of a community for those few hours at least.

• Good day! Hope all is well. An invite has been sent to ya. You should see the request in your Guild [G] Panel. Welcome to [Luna], Martial! 😄
  • Haha 1

Hi, like many here I am a returning player. I stopped playing before Heart of Thorns came out. Back in the day I had pretty much experienced what the game had to offer, maxed out my fractals and farmed out a legendary, but it's been at least 9 years since I last touched the game so I'm essentially re-learning from scratch (oh also I lost that old account so just started a brand new one). I'd be very interested in joining a guild helping new/returning players get reacquainted with everything.

Disclosure, for the near future I am playing GW2 as my secondary game, but I plan on being relatively active. Though I may not have the time to be super active and social all of the time next to other commitments at the very moment. 

4 hours ago, Merva.6790 said:

Hi, like many here I am a returning player. I stopped playing before Heart of Thorns came out. Back in the day I had pretty much experienced what the game had to offer, maxed out my fractals and farmed out a legendary, but it's been at least 9 years since I last touched the game so I'm essentially re-learning from scratch (oh also I lost that old account so just started a brand new one). I'd be very interested in joining a guild helping new/returning players get reacquainted with everything.

Disclosure, for the near future I am playing GW2 as my secondary game, but I plan on being relatively active. Though I may not have the time to be super active and social all of the time next to other commitments at the very moment. 

• We can for sure help you get back into relearning the game! That's all good that GW2 is a second game as well. As long as you let us know you're gonna be off for awhile (1 or more month), you'll be alright. An invite has been sent to you. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns for me and I'd be happy to answer what I can!
  • Haha 1

Hey! I'm a returning player from HoT days. I've been chewing through PoF/LWs4, plan to do Icebrood Saga once I secure the various mounts from LWs4. I'll look into EoD after that. If you'll have me, I'd like to join to do instanced content with groups.

Edit: Got the invite. I'll introduce myself to everyone tomorrow. Thanks. 😄

Edited by Acanthus.8120