RECRUITMENT CLOSED || Claîr De Lune [Luna]

Cheyenna.4135

1 hour ago, Acanthus.8120 said:

Hey! I'm a returning player from HoT days. I've been chewing through PoF/LWs4, plan to do Icebrood Saga once I secure the various mounts from LWs4. I'll look into EoD after that. If you'll have me, I'd like to join to do instanced content with groups.

1 hour ago, Tothjowii.3918 said:

Returning player haven't played in about a year or two just started back up two weeks ago. I'm looking for people to hang out with and just chill and raid  dungeon crawl with. I would love to have a invite to your guild if you would have me

• Good evenin', folks! Ofc we'd love to have you! Invites have been sent to ya both. Welcome to the guild! ❤️
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Iscarion.5814 said:

Hello! I'm Less than a week old. Really interested on an active guild that doesn't mind helping and guiding new players. Does this guild recruit OCE/SEA players?

• We recruit everyone - yes! As long as our event times work with your personal schedule and you think our guild suits you, doesn't matter where you're from! If you're still interested, an invite has been sent to you! Let me know if you have any further questions and I'd be happy to answer them.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Cheyenna.4135 said:
  • We recruit everyone - yes! As long as our event times work with your personal schedule and you think our guild suits you, doesn't matter where you're from! If you're still interested, an invite has been sent to you! Let me know if you have any further questions and I'd be happy to answer them.

Thanks for the response. 

3 hours ago, kuzomi.4856 said:

Hiiii! If you're still open to new additions, I'd love to join. 🙂

• Good morning/afternoon, Kuzomi! If you're still interested, I've gone and sent an invite over to ya. If you're unsure how to accept the invite, hit [G] and you will see the request under "Account Guilds". Make sure our guild chat is on via your chat tab settings as well so you can see what we're sayin'. ❤️
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, KevinEvo.7061 said:

Hello, I would like to try out your guild.

• Hey Kevin. I've sent you an invite to our guild! Remember you can accept it through the Guild [G] Panel and don't forget to turn on our guild chat so you can see what we're saying as well. Welcome to the guild!

11 hours ago, Diablo.9628 said:

Hello, ive been playing off and on since release, but would love to have an active guild of good people to play with. Does server matter? ie: will i have to transfer to the guilds server to join?

• World/Server does not matter when it comes to joining a guild, nope! The only time world will matter is if you plan on participating in anything World vs. World related (which determines if you are linked, matched, up against each other, or none of the above) with the guild. If you are interested in WvW, there are a few folks in our guild who play together that are on Sorrow's Furnace. If all of this works for you, an invite is waiting for you once you log in. Let me know if you have any further questions!

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, MilleXIV.7936 said:

Hey, I was linked over here from my thread and was interested in at least trying you guys out. Could someone send me an invite when they have a chance? I'll probably be on in a bit.

• Sure thing! An invite has been sent to ya. Let me know if any questions or concerns pop up and I'll answer what I can!
  • Haha 1