RECRUITMENT CLOSED || Claîr De Lune [Luna]

Cheyenna.4135

On 2/18/2023 at 3:34 AM, ElizaScarlet.8126 said:

Hi there, I'm interested in joining. I generally play after midnights EST on weekdays and randomly through the day on my weekends (the same days you have posted events in the OP).  Best way to reach me is in game or on discord, same name but ending in #6736.

• Hey, Eliza! Feel free to DM me if you have any questions or anything of the sort for our guild. If not, an invite's been sent to you! You can accept our invite by going to the Guild [G] Panel and you will see our request under your "Account Guilds". 😄

16 hours ago, jahsol.8369 said:

Hi I am very new but I would be interested in join a guild. I have been playing through the stories so far and join events as I stumble upon them. There is a lot im still trying to learn if that is ok. 

Evening, Jahsol! Of course being new and learning is okay! We're very welcoming to new folks and we'll be happy to assist and help you with any questions you may have about the game along the way. If you have any particular questions pertaining to our guild, please DM me and ask! I've sent an invite to you. You can find the request under the Guild [G] Panel -> "Account Guilds".

Please remember to turn on our guild chat as well in your chat tab settings so you can see what everyone is saying and interact with us! Also remember that being a member of our Discord server is a requirement to stay in this guild. Upon joining, you will see the server link in our Guild Message of the Day, so be sure to join!

36 minutes ago, WitchyMunchkin.1670 said:

I am very interested in joining the guild! I am a returning/new player to GW2 so I am looking for a safe, chill place to make friends and learn the game! I am mainly active after work (7:30pmCST) and all day on the weekends! Please let me know if you need any more information from me! 🙂

• Hey! Absolutely. Your schedule sounds perfect for when we do guild events as well! I've sent you an invite to our guild! Let me know if you have any questions for me. Remember to join our Discord and enable our guild chat in your tab settings! ❤️ Welcome to the guild!

On 3/13/2023 at 1:12 AM, Pures.7812 said:

Hi! I am looking for a guild to join. I recently returned about 2 months ago and haven't really found a guild until I saw your post. I am interested if there is room!

• Hey there, Pures! Apologies for the delay in reply! I've just sent an invite to our guild. Let me know if you have any questions for us! Remember to join our Discord server upon joining! The link is in the Guild Message of the Day. ^-^

12 hours ago, jennykitten.1038 said:

Came back a month ago after many years away. Been playing this whole month by myself and then seen your post. Would love to join your guild if I could. Thank you!

• Hey there, Jenny! I will be taking a break from GW2 for today, but I have informed our officers that you are looking for an invite to our guild, so you should see an invite when one of them gets online!

19 hours ago, Mr Omen.9615 said:

Hi im a returning player looking for a group of people to fall in with to explore everything i have never done sticking as a solo player. Would love to join 

• Hey there! We'd love to have ya join us. If you have any questions pertaining to the guild, please feel free to ask! I've sent you an invite to the guild. You can find the invite under the Guild [G] Panel, under "Account Guilds". Remember that being a member of our Discord is a requirement for us, so make sure you join that as well!

Hey, Rookie! Happy to hear you're interested in trying us out. ❤️  We'd love to have ya, yes! I've sent you an invite to our guild. You'll see our request under "Account Guilds" in the Guild [G] Panel in-game. Please make sure you join our Discord within 1 day of joining as well since it's a requirement for us!

Hello there!

I recently discovered Raids, like legit 2 weeks ago. But have been playing since the release of GW1 and GW2, ahh the 55hp monk. How I miss the days... But I digress.

I had a rough experience with a pickup raid group the other day and realised it was probably time that I join a guild. I did some research, google searches and landed On LUNA. You seem like a great group and I would like to join up with you guys for raiding events and trainings and posibly someone to explain the whole guild hall thing. Thank you so much for your time and effort. I would love it if you would consider having me. Thanks!

Hey there PharmaPre!

Thanks for the interest in [Luna]! Always fun to see GW1 players. Definitely miss the old minion factory cheese strats. Nothing will ever beat starting a PvP game only to see 50+ minions on the enemy team.

I've sent an invite your way. If you have any questions that weren't covered by our post, feel free to reach out to us. Otherwise, feel free to accept the invite at when you're ready 🙂

Edited by BossPanda.5790