RECRUITMENT CLOSED || Claîr De Lune [Luna]

Cheyenna.4135

3 hours ago, confibious.7894 said:

Interesting guild, still recruiting?

Afternoon, @confibious.7894! [Luna] is still looking for members to join us, yes! Did you have any questions or comments for us? If so, send me a DM either via forum account mail, GW2 mail, or GW2 whispers when you see me online. If you do not, no worries! If you are still interested in joining us, I've sent an invite to you and you should see it once you come online via the Guild [G] Panel.

Please remember that being a Discord member is required for our guild. You will be able to see the server link in the Guild Message of the Day (GMOTD) once you join our guild. Also remember to enable our guild chat within your chat tab settings (Click the small triangle arrow -> Guild -> Clair De Lune) so you can see our guild chat and talk with us!

Welcome to the guild!

45 minutes ago, zcloudcloudz.7310 said:

Hi, I am really interest in looking for a guild to raiding together, is it still recruiting people? Thanks

Hey, @zcloudcloudz.7310. We are still recruiting, folks! Let me know if you have any questions regarding us as a guild, or just wanted to chat a bit before you enter the guild! If not, you can find the invite request under "Account Guilds" in the Guild [G] Panel.

Remember to become a full member of our Discord within 1 day of joining, as well as remember to turn on Clair De Lune's guild chat within your chat tab settings if not already done so. This will allow you to view our guild messages and socialize with us!

On 3/22/2023 at 10:08 AM, Cheyenna.4135 said:

Afternoon, @confibious.7894! [Luna] is still looking for members to join us, yes! Did you have any questions or comments for us? If so, send me a DM either via forum account mail, GW2 mail, or GW2 whispers when you see me online. If you do not, no worries! If you are still interested in joining us, I've sent an invite to you and you should see it once you come online via the Guild [G] Panel.

Please remember that being a Discord member is required for our guild. You will be able to see the server link in the Guild Message of the Day (GMOTD) once you join our guild. Also remember to enable our guild chat within your chat tab settings (Click the small triangle arrow -> Guild -> Clair De Lune) so you can see our guild chat and talk with us!

Welcome to the guild!

I did attempt, joined the discord and waited over 3 hours for someone to authorize me, even after chatting in game chat with officers no one did and since discord is mandatory I ended up having to leave

2 hours ago, confibious.7894 said:

I did attempt, joined the discord and waited over 3 hours for someone to authorize me, even after chatting in game chat with officers no one did and since discord is mandatory I ended up having to leave

Hiya. Did you follow our instructions listed in our welcome channel? We have 3 officers watching that channel at all times for new messages and I never saw one from you. Everything is there that new guild members need to know to gain access to our Discord. Part of the instructions lists:

"NEW GUILDIES: Type your display name into this channel below (Your display name can be found in the Friends [Y] tab in game. See image below.) Once verified by an officer that you are in the guild, you will be given a role with full access to the Discord."

If you never followed these instructions, nor contacted any officer directly to ask what you have done wrong/why you haven't obtained your role, no role would have been given to you.

I apologize that you had a rough time getting in. I believe everything is written there to help you with the Discord process! Best of luck on your journey regardless. ❤️

Edited by Cheyenna.4135
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Cheyenna.4135 said:

Hiya. Did you follow our instructions listed in our welcome channel? We have 3 officers watching that channel at all times for new messages and I never saw one from you. Everything is there that new guild members need to know to gain access to our Discord. Part of the instructions lists:

"NEW GUILDIES: Type your display name into this channel below (Your display name can be found in the Friends [Y] tab in game. See image below.) Once verified by an officer that you are in the guild, you will be given a role with full access to the Discord."

If you never followed these instructions, nor contacted any officer directly to ask what you have done wrong/why you haven't obtained your role, no role would have been given to you.

I apologize that you had a rough time getting in. I believe everything is written there to help you with the Discord process! Best of luck on your journey regardless. ❤️

I followed the instructions thoroughly and double checked several times, im guessing the officers were busy with stuff and didnt notice, it happens when you have alot going on

g'afternoon    looking for a comfortable guild    casual player  but binge at times.    started at launch but gone for years, so old and might need a little help with heavy lifting.    would appreciate an invite.  thx.

Good evening, @czernobog.2160, @Tig.3287, & @Feraly.2706!  Super exciting to see all of ya interested in us! ❤️ If you all are still interested in joining our community and giving us a try, we'd love to have each of you. An invite has been sent out to ya all.

Upon joining, remember to join our Discord server within a day of joining, as well as to turn out Guild Chat via your chat tab settings (Tab -> Arrow next to it -> Guild -> Clair De Lune) so you can socialize and meet all of our wonderful guildies!

• Thanks 1

I'd enjoy an invite! I'm a returning player from right before HoT and really confused why it took so long to come back....
This game's great!
I'd love to be part of a guild where I can start experiencing what GW has since I last played

Hello, I have just returned from a pretty long break from the game, being kicked from my guild for what I assume is inactivity. I just finally got End of Dragons so I will not be going anywhere any time soon lol. I'm really just looking for good people to help me learn and to enjoy the game with. I have multiple toons at various levels so I'm not unfamiliar with the game just very rusty. I saw the add for Luna and thought it looked perfect, so here I am, asking to join you all. 🙂 

4 hours ago, Igne.5320 said:

I'd enjoy an invite! I'm a returning player from right before HoT and really confused why it took so long to come back....
This game's great!
I'd love to be part of a guild where I can start experiencing what GW has since I last played

2 hours ago, Vultesh.2753 said:

Hello, I have just returned from a pretty long break from the game, being kicked from my guild for what I assume is inactivity. I just finally got End of Dragons so I will not be going anywhere any time soon lol. I'm really just looking for good people to help me learn and to enjoy the game with. I have multiple toons at various levels so I'm not unfamiliar with the game just very rusty. I saw the add for Luna and thought it looked perfect, so here I am, asking to join you all. 🙂 

• Welcome back to GW2, both of you! I agree with ya, Igne. I quit for around 3 years and I can't believe I quit in the first place. Felt I never really gave it a shot, but I'm glad I came back 'cause I've met so many amazing folks in the process! ❤️ I'd be happy to invite both of you to try us out and hope you both stick around and get the chance to meet the wonderful, helpful community we've made together.

If any of you have any questions or concerns for me regarding our guild, please don't hesitate to ask/mention them! Upon joining the guild, remember to join our Discord server within 1 day of joining as it's a requirement for us, Also remember to enable your guild chat if you haven't! You can find the settings within your main tab -> arrow next to it -> check Guild -> check "Clair De Lune [Luna]". This will allow you to enable our GChat and chat with us!

Good afternoon, @bobdabldr.5470 & @minimimi.1794! We are still accepting people to join us, yes! We'd love to have both of ya come meet our community. ^-^

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have for us. Upon joining, remember to turn on our guild chat so you can chat with us, as well as join our Discord within 1 day of joining! You will find the link in the Guild Message of the Day. Let me know if you have any issues getting in.