Is the engineer supposed to be that strong ?

noneHotBuildTest.7251

On 8/1/2022 at 12:26 PM, Obtena.7952 said:

My favourite part is when 'invincible' Scrapper video is posted. Outdated videos do not make OP point any more valid. It actually works AGAINST the point the OP is trying to make. That build was trashed by Anet in the Spring 2022. I think this sets the tone quite nicely for the rest of the 'misunderstanding' the OP has about Engineer. 

We all know the source here: op got beaten by an engineer and is all kitten.  Rather than spend time getting better, he spent 2 hours digging up old vids.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder what he got to say about BS then.

Also:

Spoiler

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE ENGINEERS SINCE I BEGAN TO POST. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MEMES ON DOWNSTATE ELEMENTALISTS WITH WAFER THIN LAYERS OF ORIGINALITY THAT FILL REDDIT. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENCODED IN EACH PIXEL OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MEMES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR ENGINEERS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR YOU. NERF. NERF.

-AMNHBT

Edited by miriforst.1290

3 hours ago, miriforst.1290 said:

I wonder what he got to say about BS then.

Also:

Hide contents

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE ENGINEERS SINCE I BEGAN TO POST. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MEMES ON DOWNSTATE ELEMENTALISTS WITH WAFER THIN LAYERS OF ORIGINALITY THAT FILL REDDIT. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENCODED IN EACH PIXEL OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MEMES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR ENGINEERS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR YOU. NERF. NERF.

-AMNHBT

Is that really a quote from them or are you just writing up their behaviour?

If that is a real quote, then kitten, we engi mains live rent free in their head. That would be some real unhealthy obsession there.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kodama.6453 said:

Is that really a quote from them or are you just writing up their behaviour?

If that is a real quote, then kitten, we engi mains live rent free in their head. That would be some real unhealthy obsession there.

Sorry, I should be clear i am referencing AM's monologue (in this case copypasta) from i have no mouth and i must scream. I just thought it had a familiar energy to it, if not persistence.

Poe's law strikes again i suppose.