[EU] [SFR] Player looking for PvE/WvW Guild

Sarius.9285

So I've been playing for around 8 years now and my own guild disbanded somewhere between HoT and PoF due to personal reasons.

Now I'm sort of missing seeing an active guild chat and just randomly chatting and playing with people.

So far I've only really been playing PvE, mostly raids and fractals, but very recently I've started getting more into pvp content, especially wvw has been alot of fun.

I can play pretty much everything, but tend to stick to my warrior 98% of the time.

About me: I'm 23 years old, a student and usually on during the evening/night, except the weekend when I usually work.

The Ministry Of Invaders [MoI], is a Guild Focused on WvW,  an EU guild, based on Aurora Glade and we are currently recruiting New Invaders and train them to be some Elite Invaders someday.

We are a casual Guild looking for all people whether you're a beginner or a veteran or whoever you are, we welcome you in [MoI].

To join the Guild you are required to:
- Speak or Understand English.
- Represent us most the time to encourge us. 
REPRESENTING DURING GUILD RAIDS IS REQUIRED.
- Join the Guild's Discord and Join voice, (No Mic Needed)
- Play with the Builds we posted (If we asked you to.) But of course all classes are welcome to us.

- Have fun with us all the time and not be toxic.

Our Guild Raids is yet to be announced until we get the amount of people to start an actual Raid, but that won't let us have no content! We will have weekly twice roaming squads to build ourselves up, so don't hesitate on joining us. We Are Full Of Invasion All The Time!!!!

If you would to become an Invader in our Ministry please be sure to DM me here on Discord @FERO32#6291 or  send me a message in-game at: fero busaie.4076

Together We Invade and Get Drinks Of Blood.

1 hour ago, fero busaie.4076 said:

The Ministry Of Invaders [MoI], is a Guild Focused on WvW,  an EU guild, based on Aurora Glade and we are currently recruiting New Invaders and train them to be some Elite Invaders someday.

We are a casual Guild looking for all people whether you're a beginner or a veteran or whoever you are, we welcome you in [MoI].

To join the Guild you are required to:
- Speak or Understand English.
- Represent us most the time to encourge us. 
REPRESENTING DURING GUILD RAIDS IS REQUIRED.
- Join the Guild's Discord and Join voice, (No Mic Needed)
- Play with the Builds we posted (If we asked you to.) But of course all classes are welcome to us.

- Have fun with us all the time and not be toxic.

Our Guild Raids is yet to be announced until we get the amount of people to start an actual Raid, but that won't let us have no content! We will have weekly twice roaming squads to build ourselves up, so don't hesitate on joining us. We Are Full Of Invasion All The Time!!!!

If you would to become an Invader in our Ministry please be sure to DM me here on Discord @FERO32#6291 or  send me a message in-game at: fero busaie.4076

Together We Invade and Get Drinks Of Blood.

But I'm on SFR, do you have people on SFR?