Did anyone notice... they appear to have forgotten the alliance beta

Dawdler.8521

35 minutes ago, Chichimec.9364 said:

It also didn't show for an alt who had no WvW skill points. When I logged back in with an alt who did have WvW skills, that alt was able to see the WvW guild selection and designate a WvW guild. After that, the first alt could see the guild selection tab on the WvW menu.

I understand when it shows up when relogging, but it actually popped up both for me and several guildies at the same time without any relogs, while we where in WvW and just minutes after I made the thread.

I'm sure the timing is just pure coincidence...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

I understand when it shows up when relogging, but it actually popped up both for me and several guildies at the same time without any relogs, while we where in WvW and just minutes after I made the thread.

I'm sure the timing is just pure coincidence...

The intern was like OH 💩!!!!!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Anscenic.3268 said:

Question is where is the rest of the alliance UX that was shown off in the dev blog? How do we set up alliances for our guilds? I don’t see that anywhere.

Read the blog

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/wvw-world-restructuring-beta-4-begins-on-august-12/

Which changes are NOT in this beta event?

The Alliances component of World Restructuring and the recently announced Objective Scaling Rewards feature are still in development and aren’t ready for public consumption quite yet. Please check out the June 24 WvW update for the latest information on these features.