[NA][PvX] <Dragonsong> We are recruiting new players, returning players, and veterans interested in helping others.

Sharka.6352

<Dragonsong> We are recruiting new players, returning players, and veterans interested in helping others.

[NA][PvX][New Player Friendly]

Are you NEW or RETURNING to GW2? So are we! Let's have fun and learn together. <Dragonsong> is a semi-hardcore PvX guild. We are recruiting new players, returning players, and any veterans who are willing to provide mentorship. As a PvX guild, we intend to clear all content, in all difficulties, at a pace that is comfortable to us. In other words, we respect the balance between games and RL. We want all members to experience the game at their own pace.

Our members are active daily in Discord voice chat and frequently run group content together.

💥dailies, meta events, achievement hunting, guild missions, fractals, strikes, raids, WvW, sPvP... we do it all!

Leadership opportunities are available. As a PvX guild, it is important that we offer support to all areas of game content. A guild's success is measured by teamwork and shared responsibility. 

Visit our Discord to set up a time for orientation: https://discord.gg/jDNnFCSRZu

Edited by Sharka.6352
  • Like 3

• Sharka.6352 changed the title to [NA][PvX][Semi-Hardcore] <Dragonsong> We are recruiting new players, returning players, and veterans interested in helping others.

On 8/20/2022 at 8:41 PM, Greiff.9671 said:

Hi are you guys still looking for new member to join?

Yes we are. We have 60+ members and growing. We are highly active on discord and running group content daily. While many of our members are NEW or RETURNING, we also have GW2 veterans in guild to mentor those who have questions.

Edited by Sharka.6352

On 8/19/2022 at 7:51 PM, Slouredakir.4817 said:

Just started with them two nights ago, and from the start, I have felt like a welcomed member of the community. Can't wait to make more experiences with these guys!

That's great to hear. glad to have you with us!

• Sharka.6352 changed the title to [NA][PvX] <Dragonsong> We are recruiting new players, returning players, and veterans interested in helping others.

I'm looking for a static raid team. I have loads of experience in W1-4 and some exp in the others. I'm a heal Druid but I am willing to learn other classes or specs. Right now I have a Guardian, Mesmer, Ele and Ranger. I don't really know how to play anything but my ranger but I'm a quick learner. If you think I might be a good fit send me an invite or DM me

• Like 1

On 9/8/2022 at 2:24 PM, Steamboy.5938 said:

Hey All!

Im returning from a long hiatus, just finished EoD and currently working on my Skyscale. 

Im on See of Sorrow - NA if youre looking for more members.  I would love to be a part of it! 😄 

Steamboy.5938

IGN - Ghoulboy Excel

Please visit our Discord to join.

On 9/13/2022 at 12:44 PM, Thrandir.9253 said:

new player here looking for a helpful group. currently level 51. have lots questions.

We have many new players in our guild, along with experienced veterans who can help you out. 

On 9/13/2022 at 1:03 PM, Warp.4712 said:

Also looking for a Good Guild to Join.

About me:
Age 42 
Work full time
have 5 kids so might have to afk (this is why I solo a lot)
Casual gamer playing GW2 mostly now, but also jumps on destiny 2 from time to time. 

Many of our members are casual or semi-hardcore. We are mostly in our late 20s and above so we understand work/life balance. That being said we are organized and run group content together often. Very active on Discord too. 

On 9/14/2022 at 5:18 PM, Vall.4786 said:

I'm looking for a static raid team. I have loads of experience in W1-4 and some exp in the others. I'm a heal Druid but I am willing to learn other classes or specs. Right now I have a Guardian, Mesmer, Ele and Ranger. I don't really know how to play anything but my ranger but I'm a quick learner. If you think I might be a good fit send me an invite or DM me

Vall I saw your app come through on the Discord. Glad to have you with us. Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2022 at 4:43 PM, Mada Koh.5829 said:

Still recruiting active members. PvX guild welcoming new and veteran players. Please apply through guild discord and one of our recruiters will reach out to you!

Just to add more details on this. Our application process is very simple and straight forward. We just want to make sure everyone feels welcomed into our community and that we answer any questions they have prior to joining. There are no "interviews". Just a quick screening and help getting you set up with permissions on discord and invited into our guild in-game. It is important to us that everyone is on the same page so that there is less friction/drama within the community. 

Edited by Sharka.6352

Today is another wonderful day in House Dragonsong! If you would like to be part of an ever-growing guild, please, apply today! The process is short and sweet. Please be sure to answer all questions when applying and one of our recruiters will be with you shortly after!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 7:02 PM, Mada Koh.5829 said:

Today is another wonderful day in House Dragonsong! If you would like to be part of an ever-growing guild, please, apply today! The process is short and sweet. Please be sure to answer all questions when applying and one of our recruiters will be with you shortly after!

Thank you for all your help @Mada Koh.5829

• Like 1