Banner Boon priority bug?

DanAlcedo.3281

I noticed that , when i use the Banner of Tactic in a large group of people ( No squad on a worldboss for example) ,i dont get the resistance from it.

Tested it a few times while standing inside the Banner. Often i get no resistance.

Seems like that you dont have Boon priority from your own banners?

Did someone else notice that?

Tested this with people standing around so no idea about how being in a party affects.

Initial boons are granted based on distance from the banner so if theres more than 5 people between you and the banner, you wont get them. Pulses work in the same way except that the distance is checked every pulse.

On 8/4/2022 at 5:45 PM, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

I noticed that , when i use the Banner of Tactic in a large group of people ( No squad on a worldboss for example) ,i dont get the resistance from it.

Tested it a few times while standing inside the Banner. Often i get no resistance.

Seems like that you dont have Boon priority from your own banners?

Did someone else notice that?

Boon priority for my subgroup seemed a bit weird when I kept checking the quickness duration of my team in raids. So both the drop and the pulsing effect?

Then again people might have not stood in the banner diameter.

I tested this pretty extensively, basically without a squad you are not considered a priority for your own boons for some reason, so it defaults to closest targets (to the banner). The moment you create a squad it behaves exactly as you'd expect it to prioritizing your subsquad first.