Heroic Dragonstblood Weapons Need to be Salvagable, researchable, or /something/

I mean that's just it , really 

If you have any Legendaries at all They have Zero value beyond being a skin you can collect. 

It's Weirdly Insulting to have these Craftable weapons not even be salvagable. 

An even bigger slap to the face If you need research Notes and want to knock out some skin collections in the process. 

( Research Notes are a tedious, Fun-draining Slog in their own way but we won't discuss that for now ) 

So. Why . 

Why can't you do anything with them. 

Why do they serve the same function as dragging the mats off the side of your INV and Deleting them. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

It looks like there is a workaround for these, according to wiki. Gonna cost you something, but you could use it as a way to unlock some ascended variation weapon skins in the process (meaning, the default ascended weapon skins that are diff colors based on stat type):

Cannot be salvaged by Ascended Salvage Kit, but you can perform Stat changing to salvage the result.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Heroic_Dragonsblood_weapons

Dunno if that really makes you feel any better about it, but thought I'd mention it.

Edited by Labjax.2465
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

FWIW, I agree. I don't get why some items are not salvageable for no apparent reason. Occasionally, it makes a kind of sense, like if the item can be cheaply purchased from a vendor or something, it might make sense to not be salvageable so people can't spam buy it for mats. But in this case, it seems pretty nonsense.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Labjax.2465 said:

FWIW, I agree. I don't get why some items are not salvageable for no apparent reason. Occasionally, it makes a kind of sense, like if the item can be cheaply purchased from a vendor or something, it might make sense to not be salvageable so people can't spam buy it for mats. But in this case, it seems pretty nonsense.

Agreed. 

• Sad 1