Can Specter Work with D/D Builds?

jaywolfie.2894

It's just a build question since I'm not that great at looking up things, or such. I like D/D daredevil alot, and just like the idea of using twin daggers for Thief mostly. As well as Melee. Specter even though is support is able to do a strong damage roll with Condi and wondered if using daggers would work well with it? at least in open world Currently?

For Open world, yes, D/D can work. I was using D/D for the first three months of EoD and had a blast with it in pve. Power and condi variants work well. Overall D/D feels fun and interactive because of the shroud we get. 

S/D also works great. 

Edited by Demonhead.7584

3 hours ago, Demonhead.7584 said:

For Open world, yes, D/D can work. I was using D/D for the first three months of EoD and had a blast with it in pve. Power and condi variants work well. Overall D/D feels fun and interactive because of the shroud we get. 

S/D also works great. 

Shroud leap feels really good and is one of my favorite animations. I agree, it's at a good spacing and pace with d/d and that combo is a lot of fun toggling action camera. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jaywolfie.2894 said:

It's just a build question since I'm not that great at looking up things, or such. I like D/D daredevil alot, and just like the idea of using twin daggers for Thief mostly. As well as Melee. Specter even though is support is able to do a strong damage roll with Condi and wondered if using daggers would work well with it? at least in open world Currently?

Specter damage traits are heavily Torment focused and Dagger Main Hand doesn't do any torment stacks at all so i don't see any practical reasons to play DD.

It can "work" but you really screw yourself not playing Scepter or D/D Daredevil.

Edited by Ashgar.3024
  • Confused 1