Just Dodge Lol

Shao.7236

Here we go again. A probably silver player (Hammer on Rev 🤔) complains about the notorious Noob stomper that is warrior. 

Now lets nerf warri.... WAIT! Ohh yeah bladesworn. I forgot what I'm here for. 

"Ahem" Delete Bladesworn. 

See you in the next Bladesworn topic. 

(The first part was not serious) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Here we go again. A probably silver player (Hammer on Rev 🤔) complains about the notorious Noob stomper that is warrior. 

plot twist: this revenant is actually streaming....

Edited by Sahne.6950

Why are you all still beating the drum of "OP Bad", when the key point is clearly "dodge DT -> still get hit" ?

Bladesworn apologists, one of two things is going to happen, either stuff like this gets fixed, or core-warrior gets more nerfs. Think carefully about which you would rather have happen.

Edited by Ragnar.4257
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Ragnar.4257 said:

Why are you all still beating the drum of "OP Bad", when the key point is clearly "dodge DT -> still get hit" ?

Bladesworn apologists, one of two things is going to happen, either stuff like this gets fixed, or core-warrior gets more nerfs. Think carefully about which you would rather have happen.

MMR and MM 25% nerf to both, with a sprinkle of reduced healing power per power percentage granted by Vigorous Shouts. 

That's where it will lead and not to the changing of functionality of TR, removal of stun from UD and alteration for all master traits on BsW to interact on Explosions instead of ammo. 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

I made you chuckle. My job here is done. 

Anyway, how is your day? 

sry lemme get this last one in

Diehard war mains when 3s weakness + blind;

https://c.tenor.com/0IHINvvs6ccAAAAM/disintegrating-funny.gif

other than that, I'm just peachy 🍑ty for funni jokes

Edited by GeneralBM.5781

3 minutes ago, GeneralBM.5781 said:

sry lemme get this last one in

Diehard war mains when 3s weakness + blind;

https://c.tenor.com/0IHINvvs6ccAAAAM/disintegrating-funny.gif

other than that, I'm just peachy 🍑ty for funni jokes

I gonna look at it when I'm home. 

Until then. Back to complaining and memes. 

Having to sit in a train for more then 2 hours each day gets boring. 💤

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, CutesySylveon.8290 said:

People have already mentioned that Staff 5 is a multi hit move. It's not the same situation. 

And rev staff 5 has been braindead since day 1 of rev release, whats your point.

Revenant is braindead even tho it's "high skill cap"

Evade spamming while attacking/projectile block while attacking, hello

Shiro evade and rev has a stun break literally every 10 seconds if you change legends.

Brain damage class since conception. Rev makes me wish condition damage was buffed so that class can't evade spam easily in a power meta. To reliably kill rev, you need unblockables and instant cast.

Not a fun class to play vs either. Rev is pretty anti-fun in a different way, people are just scared and too coward to admit it. It's really not just BsW that's annoying to fight.

So my point stands, if BsW gets nerfed, nerf everything else too so we can have a fun and honest game

Edited by tunococman.7324
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Nice. So now we have:

1. Hamburgers
  2. Willblenders
  3. Bugsworns

Needs more EOD memes. Someone get on this please.

The first week that Scourge released, that was actually happening exactly like that picture.

Memechanist reporting in

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, tunococman.7324 said:

And rev staff 5 has been braindead since day 1 of rev release, whats your point.

Revenant is braindead even tho it's "high skill cap"

Evade spamming while attacking/projectile block while attacking, hello

Shiro evade and rev has a stun break literally every 10 seconds if you change legends.

Brain damage class since conception. Rev makes me wish condition damage was buffed so that class can't evade spam easily in a power meta. To reliably kill rev, you need unblockables and instant cast.

Not a fun class to play vs either. Rev is pretty anti-fun in a different way, people are just scared and too coward to admit it. It's really not just BsW that's annoying to fight.

So my point stands, if BsW gets nerfed, nerf everything else too so we can have a fun and honest game

They can keep the way DT Slash work, the large hitbox that hits people from behind is the real issue here, something that Staff 5 or probably other skills that do similar things don't have.

I have never seen someone get hit from any other angle but where the weapon actually is with Staff 5 in a small cone, the very end of Slash otherwise still persists and reaches from like a 270 radius around the player which is ridiculous.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

*rubs temples* 

lmao. 

Y'all are gremlins sometimes.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, CutesySylveon.8290 said:

People have already mentioned that Staff 5 is a multi hit move. It's not the same situation. 

pretty sure dragon trigger is also a multi hit detection move with hit interval.

to make it a graduate long hitbox move that follows the character.

On 8/8/2022 at 11:24 AM, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

The video quite clearly shows OP evading dragon trigger then still getting hit by it and people are going out of their way to ignore that by drawing attention to literally anything else. 

What OP was playing or whatever gameplay is visible that you might have issue with that does not directly relate to what they are pointing out is irrelevant. Why are y'all acting so strange about it?

Well, he evaded 3/4 of the skill and got hit by the last couple hits, it doesn't seem that strange to me tbh. You can see the "evaded!" message pop up, if he'd not have dodged he'd probably have been one shot there and then. Maybe if they sped up the animation slightly like they did to rapid fire it would be better (So you can dodge it all with one dodge, but damage otherwise remains the same). 

• Confused 2

8 hours ago, tunococman.7324 said:

Not the point being made. Try again. 

8 hours ago, tunococman.7324 said:

So my point stands

You didn't make a point at all. You just went on a completely useless rev rant nobody asked for that wasn't relevant to the topic at hand. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Ragnar.4257 said:

This, bladesworn fans are prolly the most biased and delusional players at this point xD.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

@Zizekent.2398 what would be harb players then to you? Since this class is even more annoying and clearly get some Bugs n stuff. (Shroud 5 is just stealthed chrono elite skill like since you cant see that skill as enemy/ another point would also be its shroud 4 skill cause that one is litterly evade+some range+hard damage+ daze just in one skill .... meanwhile they cry about spellbrakers full counter like god kitten their shroud weap skill is better than a whole e-spec mechanic xD)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1