📢 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️📣💁‍♀️💁‍♂️👨‍🌾👩‍🌾🙆‍♀️🙆‍♂️

🗺️

🌍🌎🌏🌐

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️💃🕺🛫🎼

🛬🌍

⚜️👩‍🌾👨‍🌾👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️👷‍♂️👷‍♀️💂‍♂️💂‍♀️

↖️⬆️↗️

🏰⚔️💰⛏️🪓

I laughed hard, thank you. Now you can say that you have tried to explain it in every way you possibly can, including modern hieroglyphs. 

And yes, you are right.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/7/2022 at 6:34 PM, Xenesis.6389 said:

Yeah lets cater to the pve players in the pvp mode, better yet we might as well delete wvw and just put optional warmode on for pve zones(kash will love you long long time for that), because we need to make sure pve is happy above everyone else in this game after all, they don't already get the most content, most rewards, most focus in the game. I mean why even go through that trouble, lets just make it so you can earn tickets afk in cities, no one wants to do pvp for the pvp rewards.

Or maybe they can suck it up and figure out they don't actually need wvw rewards to function in the game.

Also the three founders of arenanet that came from blizzard, aren't even with the company anymore. Get informed.

Not hard to create another server with an instance so people can do Obisidian Sanctum Jumping Puzzle or anything else needed in WvW without 5-6 a$$clowns downing your little self and thinking their best in the game, it's not catering to PVE, it's called make yourself untouchable so a zerg or small group passes by you and you get your achievements and get out. Not everybody wants to PvP or WvW and it's not their fault ANet put things you need in WvW to make other items. I was talking about one person only, Mike O'brien and I really don't give AF where he's at now. Bet you feel good now though huh? Funny how this community keeps saying "Ours is the best and friendly" but still have dousche Canoes coming over everyday

Edited by havenoclue.5086
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

On 8/7/2022 at 3:47 PM, Stajan.4581 said:

WvW is not paying your bills and camping outside of spawn is harassment.   Hey ANET, you said that other players can not effect your drop rates well, you are 100% wrong. If a server is camping out side the areas that you leave your spawn points that is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000% effecting players spawn rate. I am there for conflux and conflux only and these players that think this is going to pay their bills are preventing myself and others from doing anything at all. You need to fix this some how some way with only 83 tickets left I do not want to be in the worst format of game play any longer than I have to. Please do something about this, I know I am not the only one that feels this way but I am the only one who is brave enough to speak up. 

Just do your thing and finish with it because this game is actually getting the toxic people they say they don't have. Elitists will keep at it and dog you all day long. Good luck w/ it

• Confused 4

5 minutes ago, havenoclue.5086 said:

Not hard to create another server with an instance so people can do Obisidian Sanctum Jumping Puzzle or anything else needed in WvW without 5-6 a$$clowns downing your little self and thinking their best in the game, it's not catering to PVE, it's called make yourself untouchable so a zerg or small group passes by you and you get your achievements and get out. Not everybody wants to PvP or WvW and it's not their fault ANet put things you need in WvW to make other items.

Great, cool story, let's do this for raids too, spawn a separate instance so we don't have to deal with bosses and get loot, that sounds cool too? ok we make the a trade then if it does. Cause guess what, not everyone wants to pve either!

I was talking about one person only, Mike O'brien and I really don't give AF where he's at now. Bet you feel good now though huh?

Ok so you were calling out the former ceo is get better even though they're not at anet anymore? watch your step back tracking.

Funny how this community keeps saying "Ours is the best and friendly" but still have kitten Canoes coming over everyday

Yeah that only applies to pve.

You want something in wvw earn it just like the rest of us do.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Yeah that only applies to pve.

Not even that. In any form of pve where there's a chance of failure, people change their tune quite quickly.

Heck, look at the Cursed Shore incident lately: https://www.pcgamer.com/guild-wars-2-players-cant-stop-winning-a-group-event-they-desperately-want-to-lose/

This is where people were trying to stop people from doing an event because the geniuses that design this game thought that we should fail events on purpose.

We had people flaming other people for playing the game just because they couldn't handle not getting their 7th legendary or whatever quickly.

One person even tried to remove me by kidnapping me on a siege turtle! Granted I just used the bond of faith to get out, but what if I were just some pve noob?

Then there is the Dragon's End meta, which had people yelling at other people for fishing, and generally being peeved that they had to understand what their skills do.

Granted, Gw2 is still a very tame game when it comes to toxicity even in pvp/wvw, but the idea that people can come in here on their high horse, well, no.

Because we know the only thing wrong about this  they have is that they're on the receiving end. Put them on the winning team and hear all these comments about "git gud!

Edited by ArchonWing.9480

On 8/8/2022 at 12:28 PM, moutzaheadin.4029 said:

Just go the the desert boarderland. Trust me we aren’t there…………

Actually this week Mag has been all over red bl...they currently have a T3 FK

To be honest I can fully understand why every other server tanks to avoid fighting Mag/BG...this has probably been the worst week of WvW I've played in years...we're outnumbered on literally all 4 maps 20hrs a day.

Edited by Ronin.4501

13 hours ago, Ronin.4501 said:

Actually this week Mag has been all over red bl...they currently have a T3 FK

To be honest I can fully understand why every other server tanks to avoid fighting Mag/BG...this has probably been the worst week of WvW I've played in years...we're outnumbered on literally all 4 maps 20hrs a day.

I have an alt on eBay.. that’s linked to hod. This is a huge exaggeration.  Mag is outnumbered from 6am - 3-4 every weekday.  We’ve spawn camped mag multiple times this week. Just cuz I’m toxic. L 💀💀💀

na time yes. But 20 hours a day is silly stop it.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, moutzaheadin.4029 said:

I have an alt on eBay.. that’s linked to hod. This is a huge exaggeration.  Mag is outnumbered from 6am - 3-4 every weekday.  We’ve spawn camped mag multiple times this week. Just cuz I’m toxic. L 💀💀💀

na time yes. But 20 hours a day is silly stop it.

Perhaps 20 hours is an exaggeration, but it's easily 12-15 hours a day that we're outnumbered, and it's not just Mag, it's Mag + BG. And the ironic part is that the two servers have seemingly swapped roles this week; Mag taking structures on red bl and defending them as though their lives depended on it, while BG is out swarming and and playing Mag's typical cloud-style of fighting.

The big difference I've noticed that sets Mag and BG apart from all the other servers is they're not inundated with all the PvE pip farmers who offer very little to the overall server aside from guaranteeing that spawn camp will get flipped every 5-10 minutes. They both get contributions from 90-95% of their WvW community (I'm sure even they have the players afk-running in spawn at times) while the other servers probably get 60-70% at best, with several of the bottom pop servers more likely to see 30-50%.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ronin.4501 said:

Perhaps 20 hours is an exaggeration, but it's easily 12-15 hours a day that we're outnumbered, and it's not just Mag, it's Mag + BG. And the ironic part is that the two servers have seemingly swapped roles this week; Mag taking structures on red bl and defending them as though their lives depended on it, while BG is out swarming and and playing Mag's typical cloud-style of fighting.

The big difference I've noticed that sets Mag and BG apart from all the other servers is they're not inundated with all the PvE pip farmers who offer very little to the overall server aside from guaranteeing that spawn camp will get flipped every 5-10 minutes. They both get contributions from 90-95% of their WvW community (I'm sure even they have the players afk-running in spawn at times) while the other servers probably get 60-70% at best, with several of the bottom pop servers more likely to see 30-50%.

But wait…. Your server is in second place in that matchup….  How goes you are so outnumbered yet in second place in T1?

• Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Strider Pj.2193 said:

But wait…. Your server is in second place in that matchup….  How goes you are so outnumbered yet in second place in T1?

Easy, it's BG's turn to tank this week. I guess they forgot there's an Alliance Beta next week. But even in tanking mode it hasn't stopped them from bringing 25+ to fight every 5-10 man HoD squad out there.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Maybe there should e a few permanent trebs, catas, and balistas in the safe zone to detour camping. the trebs can be used to keep pressure on the keep to promote fighting over it. trebs can be placed where they hit the keep or the road leading from spawn to the keep but not any of the towers. It's just a thought...

• Like 1

On 8/7/2022 at 3:47 PM, Stajan.4581 said:

WvW is not paying your bills and camping outside of spawn is harassment.   Hey ANET, you said that other players can not effect your drop rates well, you are 100% wrong. If a server is camping out side the areas that you leave your spawn points that is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000% effecting players spawn rate. I am there for conflux and conflux only and these players that think this is going to pay their bills are preventing myself and others from doing anything at all. You need to fix this some how some way with only 83 tickets left I do not want to be in the worst format of game play any longer than I have to. Please do something about this, I know I am not the only one that feels this way but I am the only one who is brave enough to speak up. 

Yeah I definitely camped you lmao 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/7/2022 at 4:26 PM, Melian.5368 said:

There are 3 directions to exit spawn in all maps. A server can't possibly spawncamp 3 borders + EB, a total of 12 exit locations. 

Lol where you gonna go once you leave though. Need a squad to push those exits or else youl get warclawed down when you touch a camp.

Not wrong though just missing the point.