[Resolved] Fot4W: Boss Blitz Rewards: no Silver Chests

Never a silver chest? You have to complete the blitz at a silver rating or complete it twice in one day to get a silver chest. One chest is from the event, the other is from the daily.

Note that if you participate in the gauntlet while waiting for the blitz to finish, you'll lose credit and won't get anything.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Healix.5819 said:

Never a silver chest? You have to complete the blitz at a silver rating or complete it twice in one day to get a silver chest. One chest is from the event, the other is from the daily.

When you make Gold, you should receive 3 chests: 1 x Bronze, 1 x Silver, 1 x Gold. That is how it worked in past years.

26 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

I've noticed I always receive only two Chests, each time, as well, no matter how many times I participate. 

Exactly! Thanks.

• Like 1

For comparison, what I get is exactly what's shown on the wiki. Completing the event at the gold tier gives only the gold tier rewards: 1 gold chest. The daily gives another chest: bronze for the first time you complete the event, silver for the second, and a final gold for the third.

19 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

I've noticed I always receive only two Chests, each time, as well, no matter how many times I participate. 

The daily gives a bonus chest the first 3 times you complete the blitz, so you'd have to complete it 4+ times to not get a second chest.

10 minutes ago, Healix.5819 said:

The daily gives another chest: bronze for the first time you complete the event, silver for the second, and a final gold for the third.

Yes, and I did not receive a single Silver Chest this year so far. Hmm. Let me go double-check. Will report back later.

Edited by Ashantara.8731

Can't confirm this. I do not pay that much attention to the chests that pop up at the bottom right - so I do not know if there are other rewards that might get automatically to the wallet (I think we get festival tokens not included in the chests you open in your inventory) where something could be missing.

But the ones from the blitz itself and from the achievement you can repeat 3 times/day ... work normally. Doing gold 3 times will leave me with 4 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze. (3 gold from getting gold 3 times and the 3 from the daily repeatable achievement that increase per completion.) Getting silver once (other 2 completions gold) will leave me at 3 gold, 2 silver, 1 bronze.

The event itself only gives the best chest. (Completing it at gold will not give gold+silver+bronze but only gold. The lower ones then are from the daily repeatable achievement.)

Only annoying thing I notice sometimes: You can't go outside of the event range ... or you will lose reward eligibility. Killing a boss and doing enough damage for it to get event reward for the boss ... but then moving to the gauntlet early ... (where it does not show the blitz event info in the UI anymore) = no rewards.

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Like 1

• Ashantara.8731 changed the title to [Resolved] Fot4W: Boss Blitz Rewards: no Silver Chests