Canthan Sky Scale Bugs - Still not fixed or even looked into. Aug 8

Canthan Noble Skyscale Skins Mount Up Bug : Guildwars2 (reddit.com)   As shown in reddit post, every new looking canthan themed sky scale has the janky mount delay, its pretty noticible and wondering why there has been no response to this yet as many others have reported this over a month ago also.  Re-posting new clip in hopes support gets notice now.

Edited by Mike.7983
typo
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

These and at least two other Skyscale skins have this issue. It is super annoying in situations where every second counts, e.g., when you jump to Kryta for the Ley-Line Anomaly after the Pinata. In the latter example, you cannot move for several seconds upon entering the map, precious seconds that decide over whether you get to hit the LLA before it dies or traveled in vain. In one instance, I even flew past by the LLA for a large distance before the game caught up with my movement on this Skyscale skin.

It's super annoying, but I fear solving the issue would involve reworking the whole skins.

P.S.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Ya considering this is a paid mount would assume higher priority would be set aside for it, past experience anets been fast on gem store related bugs.  But this one has gone on to long and they need to offer a refund if they wont address or fix it.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

I made a thread about this skin (and others) with all the affected skins, and someone from staff responded -- they know about the issue, and are looking into it! Hopefully it'll be fixed soon, once they're able to figure out why the skins are having the mount-up lag.

@nutri.1385

Edited by Giovanelli.6071

On 10/2/2022 at 7:39 AM, Giovanelli.6071 said:

I made a thread about this skin (and others) with all the affected skins, and someone from staff responded -- they know about the issue, and are looking into it! Hopefully it'll be fixed soon, once they're able to figure out why the skins are having the mount-up lag.

@nutri.1385

That's great news! Thank you for sharing! 

• Like 1