Salt on the Wound achivement

hi gw2 dev team,

i am a returning player from 2 years, seems like you still not fixed that horrendous dragon flight.

because of that I would like to ask for you to maybe extend aurene attack range during that dragonflight where you need to attack 10 parts of khralkatorik for the achievement. because 1st your design of flight is so bad that shooting it from afar only result in the attack to be disappearing mid air or if it is to close it won't register as a hit. and wtf was that with some of the attack bouncing back although it clearly hit the target.
don't you tell me to watch a video guide, I already watch ayinmaiden and other youtuber but for some reason the hitbox feels different

To add more to that I have tried it for 2 hours and still didn't get it. that huge attack number which usually shows when the attack hit shows up 11 times in my last 10 tries but it still didn't count WTF was that.
either fix the hit box or make the attack range longer or just make it so that the flight scene is controllable by player that flight scene that actually make me quit the game alltogether

Best Regards

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

You'll need to do this with another player. Well, technically it can be soloed, but most players can't get result with that.

Get another player and it is quite easy. You'll probably get it in three runs, and more likely in one or two.

Another tip for the future: Getting groups for these achievements is much easier when the content is hot. Either because it is new or because there is a return to ... event.

Both are past now so your best bet is asking a guildie or friend to help out. LFG may help too but be prepared for a wait.

• Like 1

Ah yes, yet another bug that's been around for a long time. I am wondering if ANET will ever fix these bugs that block/hinder progress...

I was able, after 5 tries, to solo this thing. You have to pick a target and keep that one in your sights as you spam 1 as much as you can. Even if it doesn't register damage, as long as you "hit" it, you get the credit. Now mind you, you will have to do this probably more than once as the targeting situation just sucks. But it is doable-ish..

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1