I just opened 25 magic warped bundles and did not get a single mystic clover

Wow. That is low. I should have thrown the stuff into the mystic toilet. Is that best way to get the clovers?

I looked at the drop rate research and what's funny is that I got 5 of the items that are more rare than the clovers. 🙃

Edited by StormyFae.2761
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 8/11/2022 at 10:04 PM, StormyFae.2761 said:

Wiki says they have a chance to drop from them. I got some good mats but no clovers at all. Has something changed or is the drop rate just really that low?

The drop-rate has always been that low. I always save up unbound and buy 100 at a time. Usually get about 10 clovers.

Buy Magic-Warped Bundle to make profit, not for clovers. Consider any clovers you get as a bonus. Faster to do the high clovers WvW or PvP Reward tracks, or craft them in the forge

• Like 2

On 8/12/2022 at 12:32 AM, StormyFae.2761 said:

Wow. That is low. I should have thrown the stuff into the mystic toilet. Is that best way to get the clovers?

I looked at the drop rate research and what's funny is that I got 5 of the items that are more rare than the clovers. 🙃

Yeah, most consistent way to get clovers is the mystic forge recipe: 1 obsidian shard, 1 mystic coin, 1 glob of ectoplasm, and 6 philosopher's stone. I'd also recommend doing it in a decent quantity in one sitting (minimum of 10-20 forges using the 1 recipe) so you get closer to averaging out. The 10 recipe is kind of a trap; really only makes sense if you are a rich player who wants mystic clovers fast and can drop stacks in at a time (and aren't too worried about running into bad RNG).

There are also some decent ways to get them that aren't repeatable. For example, WvW reward tracks have a number of options that give a decent amount the first time you complete the reward track. Notably drizzlewood which gives a total of 14 the first time and bjora marches which gives a total of 11 the first time.

And there are a couple (a few?) Return To achievements that involve doing a strike mission and getting some clovers as a one-time reward from the achievement.

Probably the easiest (but takes a long time) way to get clovers that is consistent is to choose the Chest of Legendary Crafting Materials at the end of the login reward track. (From the Chest of Loyalty).

If you regularly do fractals, raids, or EoD strikes, you can also get some per week at a cost of currency relating to those things and some globs of ecto and mystic coins (little cheaper than mystic toilet I think).

Edited by Labjax.2465
  • Like 2