[NA/PvE] Aphyria [SUN]: Zero to Hero NA Raid, Strike Mission + Fractal Training Guild

MadSidhe.4168

The Aphyrian Community:

Aphyria is a large gaming community consisting of 2000+ players across multiple large MMOs, including Guild Wars 2, Final Fantasy XIV, Lost Ark, Black Desert Online, and has recently expanded into FlyFF.

We are LGBTQ+, neurodivergent, veteran, returning and newbie friendly.

[SUN] in GW2:

In GW2 though, we focus on training new, veteran and returning players in endgame content such as Raids, Strike Missions and Fractals as well as helping players level their characters and get them ready for endgame content. Our only expectations for content is the willingness to listen and participate in training! We have helped many of our players reach max level, complete Envoy I and Envoy II collections (Legendary Raid Armor), Coalescence collections (Legendary Raid Ring) while also being a relaxing and fun environment to learn content in.

For our new and returning players we have:

• 2 Weekly Raid Trainings, 1 additional Bi-Weekly Raid Trainings
  • Upcoming in December we will have Fractal Bi-Weekly Trainings and Runs
  • Monthly "Endgame 101" events
  • We also have a large community who runs various content that is not listed on our calendar!

We are looking to expand! We are looking to train Patrol Leaders (Trainers, Organizers) on content. You do not need to be an expert to start, just the desire to learn and help us run events! Reach out to GM MadSidhe on the Aphyria Discord for more information.

Check us out for yourself, or to join --
To join, head on over to our Discord and head on over to our #applications channel. Don't worry though, we don't deny applications, just need to wait for an invite to the guild from one of our Officers 🙂

https://discord.gg/sun

Or, if you want to check out our events and training, head on over to our website.

https://sun.guildtag.com/

Edited by MadSidhe.4168
Updating provided events. Changed process on joining.

• MadSidhe.4168 changed the title to [NA/PvE] Aphyria [SUN]: Zero to Hero NA Raid, Strike Mission + Fractal Training Guild
On 9/16/2022 at 9:57 AM, Kenan.5682 said:

Hi,

I'm a fairly new player and would like to join your guild. Been wanting to try out raiding but I play alone.

Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply! Check us out on the Discord and we can get you invited in game. 🙂 I am not at home so one of the Officers should be able to get you sorted.

Hello. I'm an XIV player but I've been digging into GW2 during patch downtime. I was a raid lead for savage and ultimate there but fresh lvl 80 here with no experience in anything. That's just to say I am very accustomed with player improvement and handling criticsm (I actively filtered my teams from toxic players, no time for that.) Looking for a guild to help facilitate content entry. Only issue is I am in college so I can't hard commit to schedules or anything, just down to join when I can. If it's not a problem please let me know, I would love to join! 

Hello long time veteran looking for a guild that does Raid and Strike run/trianing. I was in a family(not my family) guild that I did/teach them Fractals, dungeons, and meta map runs pre-HoT. Now I am looking for more end game runs. Please if you have room for someone with some knowledge and can do attitude to have fun and progress I would like to join. 😄

On 9/23/2022 at 1:05 PM, Leo.8756 said:

Hello long time veteran looking for a guild that does Raid and Strike run/trianing. I was in a family(not my family) guild that I did/teach them Fractals, dungeons, and meta map runs pre-HoT. Now I am looking for more end game runs. Please if you have room for someone with some knowledge and can do attitude to have fun and progress I would like to join. 😄

Definitely do! We are a big community (multiple games!) but our GW2 group is super happy to help new/returning/vet players who want to learn new things. And we'd be happy to have you. 

If you join the Discord (discord.gg/sun) and post your account name in our GW2 chat channel one of the Officers can get you sorted 🙂

On 9/22/2022 at 12:52 PM, Spudfuzz.6185 said:

Hello. I'm an XIV player but I've been digging into GW2 during patch downtime. I was a raid lead for savage and ultimate there but fresh lvl 80 here with no experience in anything. That's just to say I am very accustomed with player improvement and handling criticsm (I actively filtered my teams from toxic players, no time for that.) Looking for a guild to help facilitate content entry. Only issue is I am in college so I can't hard commit to schedules or anything, just down to join when I can. If it's not a problem please let me know, I would love to join! 

I so very much feel that. Our trainings are more "first come first serve" so you can sign up for the ones you are available for through our Discord (we have a LFG channel specifically for posting events - even general members can post events!) 

If you join our Discord  (discord.gg/sun) you can get added to the guild by one of the Officers. 🙂 Just make sure to @ me (@Mads) when you get there and I can get you settled!

On 10/2/2022 at 12:24 PM, Mister Totoro.6178 said:

Hi can I get an invite to the guild please? experienced vet looking for a raid training/eventually static guild. can fulfill multiple roles if needed

Thanks!

On 10/3/2022 at 12:47 AM, Sinto.9842 said:

Hello! Returning player looking to learn how to raid. Can I get an invite? Thank you!

On 10/4/2022 at 5:07 PM, Amyntha.9062 said:

Hi im a returning player! could i join? i need people to do fractals and raids with and hopefully learn what i dont know yet. Didnt get to do much raids before i stopped playing last time. 

On 10/5/2022 at 1:40 AM, spacereactor.3401 said:

returning player, can send me a invite, interest to learn raid

Welcome everyone! Our process to get into the guild is as follows:

1. Join the Aphyria discord community: https://discord.gg/sun

2. Once you accept our rules (mostly stuff like "Don't be a jerk!") you can add GW2 roles, allowing you to see our general #gw2-chat channel.

3. In that channel you can post your account name (with the numbers) and either @ the GW2 Officers, or someone will tag them for you. Once an Officer is online they can send you a guild invite, and let you know that the invite was sent.

21 hours ago, Grimmanuel.9810 said:

Hello can i get an inv. Please 

Our process to get into the guild is as follows:

1. Join the Aphyria discord community: https://discord.gg/sun

2. Once you accept our rules (mostly stuff like "Don't be a jerk!") you can add GW2 roles, allowing you to see our general #gw2-chat channel.

3. In that channel you can post your account name (with the numbers) and either @ the GW2 Officers, or someone will tag them for you. Once an Officer is online they can send you a guild invite, and let you know that the invite was sent.

In case anyone is looking for an invite: 

Our process to get into the guild is as follows:

1. Join the Aphyria discord community: https://discord.gg/sun

• 2 weeks later...

I'm fresh to GW2 and looking for a guild that is willing to teach me about the game. I haven't done any major content such as raids, dungeons, fractials etc but I have completed Path of Fire and Thorns expansions.

So far my focus has been taken by optaning masteries and so I haven't really experiance much therefor I am looking to learn.

Please let me know if there is a space for such players as I am?

On 11/22/2022 at 7:53 PM, KillBun.5472 said:

I'm fresh to GW2 and looking for a guild that is willing to teach me about the game. I haven't done any major content such as raids, dungeons, fractials etc but I have completed Path of Fire and Thorns expansions.

So far my focus has been taken by optaning masteries and so I haven't really experiance much therefor I am looking to learn.

Please let me know if there is a space for such players as I am?

I am sorry for the delay! Yes! We are very happy to answer any and all questions you may have about the game. We have some really amazing and knowledgeable members (not only our Trainers, but our general Guild members too!) that are always happy to share the knowledge where we can. And if there's something we don't know, we'll try to figure it out or help you figure it out.

If you are still interested, you can pop over to our Discord, and head to our #applications channel. It is not a traditional application in that there is no reason to worry about not getting "accepted" and more just waiting to get an invite sent your way. 🙂