There should be a team sellect popup when a world resstructure happened

3 minutes ago, Saniyah.1984 said:

I joined wvw today but i was put in a random team, it would maybe help if i get a popup that asked me which guild i like to represented this match, its ok to lock it after

If you only joined today, it would have been too late even with a pop-up.  Teams can't be made after reset.

• Haha 1

It should let you select a team after a reset even if you havent done wvw for a week!  It could say team is ful just like map is full in pve. that way people who nvr wvw can be ignored  and you wont have such awfully unbalanced teams plus it can say you havent done wvw in 2 days you wll be removed of the team if you wont participate in wvw  in the next 24 hours also  it never showed me a pop up yesterday too. why do i have to go to the forum to check/when to sign up? its super poorly indicated ingame

Edited by Saniyah.1984
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Chaba.5410 said:

If you only joined today, it would have been too late even with a pop-up.  Teams can't be made after reset.

Fair, but the current system doesn't offer any chances at all to casuals who want to play together, so a way to fix that in the future would be a good idea

Since we're giving feedback and all

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Saniyah.1984 said:

It should let you select a team after a reset even if you havent done wvw for a week

TBH, if you set the "free agent" at only a week, that's way too easy for entire guilds to game the system in a way that will aggravate everyone.

Edited by Chaba.5410

1 hour ago, Nyghtslave.6152 said:

Fair, but the current system doesn't offer any chances at all to casuals who want to play together, so a way to fix that in the future would be a good idea

Since we're giving feedback and all

I don't know what you mean by "casuals".

37 minutes ago, Chaba.5410 said:

TBH, if you set the "free agent" at only a week, that's way too easy for entire guilds to game the system in a way that will aggravate everyone.

i dont think that would work since its hard to tell when a team is full so if you tried that as guild you may not have enough space so only like half would join and since you could only select it once during a match 2 months? It would be counter producive since part of your guld would be stuck for the matchup

11 hours ago, Nyghtslave.6152 said:

casuals who want to play together,

You mean people who are not in guild but want to play together? There are a lot of them even on random server, just go out and play. Joining a guild would improve experience tho.

12 hours ago, Saniyah.1984 said:

would maybe help if i get a popup

It actually would help to have popup like a week before reset so less ppl are lost. Ofc, after reset you can't change server.