Queen's Gauntlet Question

Gotejjeken.1267

Trying the gauntlet for the first time this year and I'm unsure if I've encountered a bug. 

I've defeated Liadri and moved on to the special tier, where I defeated master of lighting.  Upon trying another fight, it puts me back to fighting Liadri...is this normal? All other tiers progressed to the next boss or kept the boss if failed, this is the first time I went 'down' a tier, or so it seems?

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267
  • Like 1

If I remember right, Liadri is the final boss of 3rd tier, which is apparently the last tier they automatically place you in, so you keep getting Liadri as the default even if you've beat her. Why idk, I guess the special tier is considered to be bonus bosses, not part of the main track, so you have to choose each manually to do it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

It is exaxtly like Labjax mentioned. Every step before Liadri ... you will automatically fight that one - if not progressed further and it no specific fight selected. At Liadri it will always give you Liadri if no specifig fight is requested. You always need to request the special ones with the Fight manager.

• Like 2