Decade Armor

5 minutes ago, vesica tempestas.1563 said:

as i said im not grudging anyone anything, but choice would be nice. 

Edit for example the Proofs of legend has a broader selection of types of items.

Does it? It has an armor skin set (which I also think is reasonable 😄 ) -and I think you need to buy them out in a set order. On the other hand you have a choice of dyes and weapons + other stuff listed above.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, vesica tempestas.1563 said:

thats what i mean, it would be nice if it had a broader option than a single heavy Armor skin, for e.g i exclusively play ele and have since day 1.

But you said it has broader selection... now you're saying it should have broader selection.

Ok, I think I'm done here, it just looks like complaining for the sake of complaining, making up false arguments (like "it's only revive orb" or the above "it has broader selection") just to twist it into something else when it's pointed out that's not what it is (like now changing from "it has broader selection" to "it should have broader selection"). It's like you're just throwing random words and hope something will stick and if it doesn't... well, lets make up something new and keep repeating the process 😅

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, vesica tempestas.1563 said:

thats what i mean, it would be nice if it had a broader option than a single heavy Armor skin, for e.g i exclusively play ele and have since day 1.

Honestly I'm looking forward to having a heavy duty skin for my lighter classes (at least without hunting down how to unlock them elsewhere). I actively hate that skins are locked behind armor classes. In the world of Fashion Wars 2, we should really be allowed to mix and match whatever skins we want.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, vesica tempestas.1563 said:

I have thousands of hours played and invested hundreds £ in the game not including expansions,  so Not sure why so aggressive lol I'm a big supported of the game.  Last year iI got an awesome gift with the birthday cake so yeah a toy or something along those lines is win.  This year i got a revive orb and a couple useless skins, no other choice.  I don't begrudge anyone else what they were happy with, what i'm saying is if you are happy with the skins you have then you got a revive orb..

And that cake, last year, is largely worthless to a player who crafts ascended or prefers food that provides more performance.

It isnt possible to please everyone with every possible set of preferences so ANet focused on cosmetics (Fashion Wars after all) I dont particularly care for the armor either (love the weapons though), but it is a gift that someone spent their money and time to give me so I am thankful for the gesture even if I may never use it.

Edited by Ashen.2907
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Ashen.2907 said:

And that cake, last year, is largely worthless to a player who crafts ascended or prefers food that provides more performance.

It isnt possible to please everyone with every possible set of preferences so ANet focused on cosmetics (Fashion Wars after all) I dont particularly care for the armor either (love the weapons though), but it is a gift that someone spent their money and time to give me so I am thankful for the gesture even if I may never use it.

that's not quite true for all, i used ascended food in anywhere competitive,  outside of that its nice to drop it in world for random player and open world stuff.

Anyway i see people are getting very knightish so peace out.

• Confused 3

Just now, vesica tempestas.1563 said:

that's not quite true for all, i used ascended food in anywhere competitive,  outside of that its nice to drop it in world for random player and open world stuff.

Anyway i see people are getting very knightish so peace out.

Sure, not true for all. Just like an armor set and four weapon skins is not useless to all. It is odd that you can acknowledge that when it works in your favor but not when it doesn't.

Anyway I see some people are acting entitled here, so peace out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/16/2022 at 8:09 PM, Batel.9206 said:

I hope I can also work toward earning parts of this armor, even though I don't have EoD. (Honestly, I don't care for the armor - just that awesome cape. 😍)

That said, I'm glad it's a set of achievements available to everyone, not just people who have accounts that are ten years old.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you cannot get that cape if you don't have EoD. You need to complete all 20 achievements one of which is 10 events in Cantha region.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Zafer.2391 said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but you cannot get that cape if you don't have EoD. You need to complete all 20 achievements one of which is 10 events in Cantha region.

Two, actually - one achievement is ten events in Cantha, the other is ten specifically in Dragon's End.

So, yep, no cape for me or anyone else who doesn't have EoD (or any expansions). That's disappointing. Oh well...

Edited by Batel.9206
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1