Leveling multiple toons

It might help if you could be more specific. 

What server are you on? Cause it makes a diffirence as to who can help while acctually joining you. 

Also what issues are you running into? Do you want someone new to the game to learn allong side you or do you need someone more experienced? 

Is it for PvE?  

More then happy to help but you're not giving a lot of info. 

Also, you can always ask in map chat for help! Loads of people willing to do so and someone could help with one thing then another with something else.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, kharmin.7683 said:

I m not looking into any guilds right now

3 minutes ago, SandraSolace.7682 said:

What server are you on? Cause it makes a diffirence as to who can help while acctually joining you. 

I play on North America Servers the name is  Isle of something ( I forgot the rest of the name) 

4 minutes ago, SandraSolace.7682 said:

Is it for PvE?  

yes it is full PvE no pvp  at all

5 minutes ago, SandraSolace.7682 said:

Also, you can always ask in map chat for help! Loads of people willing to do so and someone could help with one thing then another with something else.

I want to do 100% map completion with each one of my toons. I actually just want a companion to play doing leveling and training characters and do map completion. I do not seek raids dungeons or fractals.  

I'm not on the same server unfortunatly. I also don't really do raids, dungeons or fractals. (Only if needed for a reason )

So I think you're best bet is to just ask players in the map. This is because I'm not in a guild aswell and if I do need the extra hand, I ask. 

Sometimes you will run into a train (they will let you know in chat if there is one), you can join. They are usually indicated with a player having the mentor tag. 

And from that you can develope friendships in game.  But as for the main maps, base game, you are able to do it solo. Hence the asking while trying something. It might take a minute, but there is always someone ready to help!

Just don't forget, this is your game, play however you want!

Edited by SandraSolace.7682
sorry for the spelling and stuff ;)

On 8/17/2022 at 11:23 AM, SandraSolace.7682 said:

I'm not on the same server unfortunatly. I also don't really do raids, dungeons or fractals. (Only if needed for a reason )

So I think you're best bet is to just ask players in the map. This is because I'm not in a guild aswell and if I do need the extra hand, I ask. 

Sometimes you will run into a train (they will let you know in chat if there is one), you can join. They are usually indicated with a player having the mentor tag. 

And from that you can develope friendships in game.  But as for the main maps, base game, you are able to do it solo. Hence the asking while trying something. It might take a minute, but there is always someone ready to help!

Just don't forget, this is your game, play however you want!

Server does not matter, outside of WvW.  All that matters is if you are both NA or EU.

• Like 2

On 8/17/2022 at 8:55 AM, Drakeryuujin.4780 said:

hello guys Im looking for someone to accompany me into Leveling and training multiple  toons. I have 4 toons a engineer ranger elementalist and a guardian. I dont wanna do this alone.  

Bring up the LFG and go to Dungeons section, players will list groups all the time and you're free to join them. Many will carry a new player and once you get really good at dungeons and learn all the strategies you can level a single character all the way to to the max level every few days. This will also help prepare you for harder end-game content like Fractals.

After lv80 all progression becomes account-wide (masteries).

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508
  • Confused 1