News updates and e-mails always bloody late.

It sure would be bloody nice if we could get e-mails about news like for example the anniversary event. a day or 2 in advance. because kitten me for just seeing a e-mail send yesterday where it said you could get a free black lion key. only on that day which of course. i missed out on now. thanks :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kharmin.7683 said:

Have you checked today?  I logged in about 3 hours ago and got mine.

Not like there's a whole lot in the BLC that is all that great anyway.

I tend to save keys until there is something in particular that I like. I am kind of wondering if the chest will get an update next week.

4 minutes ago, Gibson.4036 said:

All the legendary armor in the game can't get me a Revive Orb and a Black Lion Statuette!

You wouldn't need the orbs with legendary armor.  You'll never be downed!   As for statuettes, well, again there really isn't much in the BLC that gets migrated over that's of interest.... at least, not to me anyway.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, MrGrim.2193 said:

It sure would be bloody nice if we could get e-mails about news like for example the anniversary event. a day or 2 in advance. because kitten me for just seeing a e-mail send yesterday where it said you could get a free black lion key. only on that day which of course. i missed out on now. thanks 🙂

The email was timely, as the BL Key was given away yesterday, and today, at this time is still obtainable for another hour. 

• Like 1